How did you come up with your screen name?

beedub

I use to play on a very popular RTCW server a few years ago, there was a very popular player by the name of Violator. Long story short, I use to cause him nothing but problems and grief while playing. So out of spite I used his name but used the German word for Violator just to be a little more original.

Lucky cuz i havo more luck than skill loooool :D

and my 13 its my birthday and my tatoo in my back so all its connected ;)

had a server on cod4 back in 2008. Needed a name that ppl remember easily and fear at the same time.

I don't quite see what you are getting at; I can't quite make the connection. :cheers:lol_3:

Yes, I guess it's kinda difficult to spot where did my nick come from, it isn't obvious in any way. I really wouldn't think about connecting my passion and nickname - that doensn't seem to fit at all :D

I did my name.... its also becoming a not very common name anymore, well especially with my generation.

My friend got banned for having 420 in his name on XBL. He was told that those numbers infer or encourage drug use which is illegal. Microsoft terms of service says thats a nonono. So he switch his name to KawkDragon and the XBL mod said that was ok.

After getting intoxicated and listening to his story, I asked him how he spelt it. He told me to spellout how I thought it went. so I said C-A-U-L-K D-R-A-G-O-N. He laughed and said no, then all of a sudden my other friend split over laughing and said "Caulk Liquor."

We all Laughed for a bit and then he said he wasn't going to use it so I asked if I could use it. More laughing, and well, ya.

Hi! I'm CaulkLiquor

Edited by CaulkLiquor

My screen name sounds like ala..BAMA. Growing up people used to call "country people" BAMA,,as i'm just your average redneck i saw it fitting to go with it.

Well I always liked the name Guardian, I don't know why but it just gives a feeling. It justs sounds good, like you're protecting something or someone or your team, or my cookies and milk! Especially my cookies and milk! :D