How did you come up with your screen name?

beedub

when I start ET a lot of years ago, then it ask alias, I remember that I think it's shooter game so then I have to put some gun name..coz nick browning was occupated by many players I decided use it by my own language.. and no one used brauning.. and then brauning was born,.

I got the name LainTime from the legendary world-pvp warrior in world of Warcraft. It was back in the old level 60 times that he was playing and I don't think he plays anymore so I thought it was okay to use his name.

I got my name from the movie Amadeus. Antonin Salieri is the main protagonist in the movie, who is the only one to see the genius of Mozart, but thwarts his career out of envy. Salieri ends up causing Mozarts death indirectly. So I took Salieri from that movie.

IDK.. it just popped out of my mind from somewhere xD

Inaccurate definition of my name xd

Xeno- Stranger/Foreigner

Deki- Couldn't find one but I found this... Du Deki- when a friend comes over to your house takes a dump in your bathroom and does NOT flush the toilet. lol

xenodekisig.png

Deki- Couldn't find one but I found this... Du Deki- when a friend comes over to your house takes a dump in your bathroom and does NOT flush the toilet. lol

hahahahahhaha made my day but I guess it fits to you... kinda xD

Well, when I opened Call Of Duty, I wanted to create a nick name that's very stupid and annoying. So, I like bunnies and I like girl power so here's the result.. I didin't wanna use the same nicknames as I used to have when I play other games. I think bunnybabe was the most stupidest nicks I've ever got. :P But CoD is also a brain dead game so I think it fits very well.. :crazy

And there's a pic of me, so everyone could think: "that girl must be dump to have that nick and picture of her posing there like an idiot."

Well i hunt ducks and my bigbrother was using ''Duck'' already thats why RubberDuck. My former name was Q10,swedish 10 is pronounced Tio and if you say q10 it sounds like kuutio=cube.