• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

!putteam command for lvl 3 admin people

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Fb!N!nJa

Fb!N!nJa

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,141 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:3
  • Server:None
Well when i play F|A Recruiting XPsave Forever I notice the teams are almost always unfair and even when no admin is on
My question is: Can lvl 3 putteam people to losing team besides using it for AFK people?

Thanks,
FbINinJa

Edited by thefbiman, 10 October 2009 - 04:34 PM.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
Are you asking to move yourself to other loosing team? Or are you asking to move others to loosing team?

!Chuck4Abuck

!Chuck4Abuck

loser

• Busted Cheater
  • 1,905 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
!shuffle would be a lot better or !balance if ur in the middle of the map, but a #1 rule is never shuffle in the middle of a map so !balance would be a good one :yahoo

F257

F257

L8: Grand Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,569 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12
I dont think you can use !balance on jay but i may be wrong. Personally i would shuffle at warmiup, tell people off if they move teams after shuffle and maybe use !put to them back in their teams? :hmm

Fb!N!nJa

Fb!N!nJa

• Regular User
  • 1,141 posts

Are you asking to move yourself to other loosing team? Or are you asking to move others to loosing team?

i mean even if i move myself teams are unfair and im lvl 3 so my question is if i can move other people too if they dont listen to me saying TEAMS UNFAIR

Husa

Husa

L9: Master

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
Contributor

i mean even if i move myself teams are unfair and im lvl 3 so my question is if i can move other people too if they dont listen to me saying TEAMS UNFAIR

Rather not,i got into problems when i was doing that..

TulsaGeoff

TulsaGeoff

L99: Damage Dealer

• ET Member
  • 2,160 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

!shuffle would be a lot better or !balance if ur in the middle of the map, but a #1 rule is never shuffle in the middle of a map so !balance would be a good one :yahoo

shuffles midmap are terrible :/

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

How many friends you have made on server till now? Ask 3 or 4 of your friends to move with you ;)

I normally ask Tulsa or mostly he move himself before I ever have to say anything lol..

Fb!N!nJa

Fb!N!nJa

• Regular User
  • 1,141 posts
yea but still i mean like what if my friends are off cause this happens to much and people from losing team just join spec or leave

Husa

Husa

L9: Master

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
Contributor

How many friends you have made on server till now? Ask 3 or 4 of your friends to move with you ;)

I normally ask Tulsa or mostly he move himself before I ever have to say anything lol..

I'm more or less good with all people on FA servers,but if you ask someone to help weaker team u will get like 10 verbal slaps lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users