!putteam command for lvl 3 admin people

Fb!N!nJa

Well when i play F|A Recruiting XPsave Forever I notice the teams are almost always unfair and even when no admin is on

My question is: Can lvl 3 putteam people to losing team besides using it for AFK people?

Thanks,

FbINinJa

Edited by thefbiman

I dont think you can use !balance on jay but i may be wrong. Personally i would shuffle at warmiup, tell people off if they move teams after shuffle and maybe use !put to them back in their teams? :hmm

Are you asking to move yourself to other loosing team? Or are you asking to move others to loosing team?

i mean even if i move myself teams are unfair and im lvl 3 so my question is if i can move other people too if they dont listen to me saying TEAMS UNFAIR

i mean even if i move myself teams are unfair and im lvl 3 so my question is if i can move other people too if they dont listen to me saying TEAMS UNFAIR

Rather not,i got into problems when i was doing that..

• Administrators

How many friends you have made on server till now? Ask 3 or 4 of your friends to move with you ;)

I normally ask Tulsa or mostly he move himself before I ever have to say anything lol..

How many friends you have made on server till now? Ask 3 or 4 of your friends to move with you ;)

I normally ask Tulsa or mostly he move himself before I ever have to say anything lol..

I'm more or less good with all people on FA servers,but if you ask someone to help weaker team u will get like 10 verbal slaps lmao