ET Server New map rotation - F|A Jaymod #2

daredevil

That's because I suggested them :P :P :P

even the server was like:

donotwant.png

servers been basically less laggy since removal of glider. :yahoo

• Administrators

What about fuel dump revenge? where the teams are flipped. Axis attack. ????

Link to that map?

I've never been a fan of Minas but I guess majority rules on that one. I've seen that glitch happen every now and then when someone who knows it will happen does it.

Anyways I'd give a +1 to the reverse fuel depot and I've always been trying to get Goldrush GA in the rotation. The original version is still fun but generic. I know the GA version might have some ppl up on the paths above the bank courtyard that could spawncamp but eventually their time up there will run out. Help me out guys on getting this map in the rotation.

• Like 2

We have changed maps on jaymod 2 Enemy Territory server.

After 10 days their will be again new rotation. Feel free to suggest new maps till then.

Remove:

- Special Delivery TE

Add:

+Minas

:)

Edited by LoNg

Some background info and reason would be nice to have this buggy map back. Don't think wanting it back to rate and stack teams is a reason :D

My guess is that the map is nice to mess about. You have all the space you need to mess around and nobody will be bothered.

Some background info and reason would be nice to have this buggy map back. Don't think wanting it back to rate and stack teams is a reason :D

Why ?? its a vote, thats it. Edited by uNdeAd

Why ?? its a vote, thats it.

Because it's common sense to add reasons to have a already buggy map in the rotation.

you wouldn't put a map in with no waypoints, or with multiple bugs. I would agree with your vote if people who abuse these bugs get punished because I agree some people actually like this map and it's not fair when people abuse the bugs and ruin the gameplay. this is what happens the map gets removed.

Edited by cTRL-EquaniMity