Recommendations horror movies

Faithless

Woman in black provoked a couple of man screams out of me, Origonal Texas Chain Saw isn't bad, The strangers was pretty good.

If you're into oldies (you know... like the kind i grew up with.... god, i hate the fact they're oldies now)...there's Jaws, Alien, Poltergeist, The Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby, Dawn of the Dead (both versions), and so on. A couple I've worked on that ended up being ok were Slither and Underworld 4 (ok, I haven't seen that last one but I heard it was ok...). Honestly, you may want to go to rotten tomatoes and check out a few ratings there.

wth?

It depends on what you like. Horror is a pretty large category. I'm siding with the Legally blond being in the group. :) I liked The thing and Alien. Ghost story and the Entity. Different types of movies. I thought American werewolf in London was hilarious. My friend can't watch it. :)

INSIDIOUS has been the best modern horror film I've seen, but I don't watch many. http://www.insidious-movie.com/

I've seen it already. :P

Highly recommend Necromentia. It is definitely an original movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FLtEi_Q7ss

this is great :o

Tremors, really that movie is better than any other horror flick I've seen (well, tremors I is).

It's more horror/comedy like, no pure horror although it has its moments.

Tremors, really that movie is better than any other horror flick I've seen (well, tremors I is).

It's more horror/comedy like, no pure horror although it has its moments.

We'll watch to see how it is. :) Thanks. Me more than I like scary movies with ghosts in cemeteries. :D

Without the classicals known, of course..

-Boogeyman 1,2 and 3

-Case 39

-Devil

-Insidious

-The messengers

-The exorcism of Emily Rose

-Paranormal activity 1,2 and 3

-Spirits

-The mist

-The Resident

-The rite

-The haunting in Connecticut

-Unborn

-Wrong Turn 1,2,3 and 4

-They

-Rec 1 and 2

-28 weeks later

And for tonight, I have just to get The Devil Inside..

I have too much movies.. I can't enumerate all movies or I don't know the original title (some are with french titles).. But I hope these will help some of you..

• Like 1

Without the classicals known, of course..

-Boogeyman 1,2 and 3

-Case 39

-Devil

-Insidious

-The messengers

-The exorcism of Emily Rose

-Paranormal activity 1,2 and 3

-Spirits

-The mist

-The Resident

-The rite

-The haunting in Connecticut

-Unborn

-Wrong Turn 1,2,3 and 4

-They

-Rec 1 and 2

-28 weeks later

And for tonight, I have just to get The Devil Inside..

I have too much movies.. I can't enumerate all movies or I don't know the original title (some are with french titles).. But I hope these will help some of you..

Wrong turn, Insidious, and ECR I've already seen, but I will see and the others .. Thanks :)

With pleasure.. The movies, of this list, are with originals titles.. I will see to find the translation of others..

With pleasure.. The movies, of this list, are with originals titles.. I will see to find the translation of others..

you're referring to subtitles?

you're referring to subtitles?

No, the titles (name of movie).. But I can give the french titles a bit later, and you, you use google to find the matching movies..

Don't ever EVER EVER do that again!

bad font bad font bad bad bad.. (*wonders to self*.. why do people use it?D: omfg /wrist)

Why do you hate it so much?