Recommendations horror movies

Faithless

What type of horror? If you're into typical blood and guts and crap acting kind of horror, I can't help.. But if you're into more psychological 'thriller' style horror films then I could probably list a few.

Try a classic like The Exorcist or something more modern like The Order. There are so many great ones it is hard to choose.

best horror movie ever is "the army of darkness" old but good :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD_82kvQLkA

• Like 1

What type of horror? If you're into typical blood and guts and crap acting kind of horror, I can't help.. But if you're into more psychological 'thriller' style horror films then I could probably list a few.

Me, I like most horror movies with ghosts. That's what I call horror movies not those with blood :)

best horror movie ever is "the army of darkness" old but good :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD_82kvQLkA

This gives horror movie I like. Thank you :D

I think all my posts should be made in large comic sans now.

GAH I can't do it! I f*cking hate it too!!

Don't ever EVER EVER do that again!

bad font bad font bad bad bad.. (*wonders to self*.. why do people use it?D: omfg /wrist)

lol @ comic sans comments. I thought the same thing as soon as I opened the thread.

Jacob's Ladder, The Thing (John Carpenter's version,) and 28 Days Later are among some of the best horror films I've seen. If you haven't seen any of them, give them a try.