Keep loosing xp on jaymod 2 and 4

saracen_uk

After you have generated a ETkey you have to put it into: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain it could be for you a other path. aslong as you come into etmain.

When you have done that you should start Wolfenstein: Enemy Terretory and join a game then open your console (~) and typ the next comamnds.

/cl_guid as i'm right you wil see 2 times "Unknown"

Then do:

1. /pb_cl_enable
  2. /pb_system 1
  3. /pb_writecfg
  4. /reconnect

Then when you have done that you should do /cl_guid again and if you did everything good you should have a kind of a code with numbers and letters after that you will see "unkown" but that isn't a problem.

Hope that this will help.

There is no program needed just put the etkey to the etmain folder as i said in the previous post

• Like 1

you don't have to copy the etkey just put it into the etmain folder right mouse click copy then go to the etmain folder right mouse click again ( NOT on anymap / .txt ) and then paste you will now see ETkey in your etmain folder

If you are not able to solf the problem i could help you through a program called Teamviewer. i can remote your pc (aslong you don't use your mouse) but only if you trust me.

Hm i don;t know what it was but helped him with: teamviewer and just said what he has to do and it worked

the only thing that we had to do was the commands.