Website Update - Fearless Assassins

daredevil

• Administrators

It's been a while we changed our website or had updates on it. Off course we always did compatibly updates so that users where able to use it without any issue but at the end of the day their weren't any major updates regarding it's look or content.

Today we have changed our website and at the same time we have updated all server info pages. Going forward we will incorporate reviews, news and media section on our website where news editor/reports will be able to post articles directly on website.

Please report any bugs on tracker and if you have any suggestions please suggest it in Website/Forum suggestion section. We appreciate your feedback.

At the same time we are looking for new web designers/coders who can help us in making our website look more nicer. If you feel you are good with HTML, CSS, Javascripts and Ajax please use 'Contact Us' and apply for web development team.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Is it supposed to look this way?

Because it's kinda annoying :/

izmgd5.png

I've not been here for a while ofcourse so maybe I missed something :P

And sorry for my sucking drawing skills xD

Edited by Marar4

• Administrators

I believe you are using 'Carbon Black' skin. Website is only optimized for Elegant skin. We will try to make it look good for Carbon blue too. What's your monitor resolution?

I believe you are using 'Carbon Black' skin. Website is only optimized for Elegant skin. We will try to make it look good for Carbon blue too. What's your monitor resolution?

I start getting problems on monitors with a resolution 1366*768 and smaller (I tested it on my 11 inch laptop and by putting my resolution on one of my screen lower)

on all themes, it's the reason why I hate css stuff :P those bloody resolutions

Edited by DrJoske

What about the donations? We have to subscribe now?

There should be an one time only option.

• Administrators

What about the donations? We have to subscribe now?

There should be an one time only option.

One time donation available on forums. Subscriptions available on donation page.

• Administrators

http://fearless-assassins.com leads to website index whilst /index leads to forums. Will it be changed?

All in all, great work. I love the new website :)

No old forum is going to redirect to website and one with /index = forums.

No status updates ? me not likey :(

Status update is on forums o0