Does anyone else get shy?

SinfulRaevyn

Hullo Freaky Assassins! :P I had a question..

Does anyone else get like.. shy when it comes to posting online?

Normally, I'm a forums whore. I love to post and chat, yet for some reason, I only post to certain things on F|A forums on a day to day basis. Unless I'm drunk. When I drink, I'll post/respond to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Simply because I don't care. >.<

I never used to be this way, I mean, even sober I used to post and respond to everything I could. However, nowadays, in the last year or so, I'm usually pretty careful with what I post, trying not to totally make an ass of myself. Even if it is fun :P

Do any of you ever get 'shy' or feel odd posting?

/random drunken post. Sorry!

well i am not shy to post anything cause it is someone his/her opinion, if i read something that maybe can be said by a shy person (you can often see it, someone is restrained in his answers).

then i try to read what he means not what is acually is typt.

and you always have atleast 2 kinds of shy people that won't post much.

1. others who are affraid they get judged by there opinion (some cases is better to keep your opinion like for example: religion)

2. others who are less good / bad in typing english, cause google translate is ok but doesnt make sence sometimes. (mine english is ok but not 100% correct)

either way its fine with me, and before posting i read mine post carefull again, not for typing mistakes or grammatic, but just to see if i wont hurt any one with mine opinion.

when do i post:

1. most of the time i post when i can share mine opinion or i think i can put some info to.

2. i just dont like spam and i place in every post a ON topic part

3. cause i just want / like it

I never used to be this way, I mean, even sober

sober??? ---> let me check google translate ---> sober doesnt exist in holland >_<

• Like 1

well i am not shy to post anything cause it is someone his/her opinion, if i read something that maybe can be said by a shy person (you can often see it, someone is restrained in his answers).

then i try to read what he means not what is acually is typt.

and you always have atleast 2 kinds of shy people that won't post much.

1. others who are affraid they get judged by there opinion (some cases is better to keep your opinion like for example: religion)

2. others who are less good / bad in typing english, cause google translate is ok but doesnt make sence sometimes. (mine english is ok but not 100% correct)

either way its fine with me, and before posting i read mine post carefull again, not for typing mistakes or grammatic, but just to see if i wont hurt any one with mine opinion.

when do i post:

1. most of the time i post when i can share mine opinion or i think i can put some info to.

2. i just dont like spam and i place in every post a ON topic part

3. cause i just want / like it

sober??? ---> let me check google translate ---> sober doesnt exist in holland >_<

Hahahaha.. love that. When you say 'sober doesn't exist in Holland'! That is awesome <3

I do get what you are saying though. It makes sense. :) And your English is fine. ^_^

And haha, I feel you speed... My mic sucks and I sound like a robot. SO I avoid Voice chat like the plague <_<

I used to be a terribly shy person, but then I just fought my way through it. Would definitely never be forum shy, but I would never use things like Vent purely for the fact that I find the whole idea of engaging with those you're playing in a conversation somewhat odd. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Oh and I haven't been drunk in a while.

Edited by Panzer-WT?

I find it hard to start posting when you join a new forum, otherwise if I think I can contribute to a thread or I need answeres/clarification I just post away.

Vent is far harder than posting on forums, and in real life I'm almost borderline social retard :embrass

Yeah, same thing happens to me. Being careful is very important especially while posting a new topic. I always check if the section is right and read the "Before you post" topic. The forum rules are also important. :P