• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Diablo 3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

matt.

matt.

L2: Beginner

• Busted Cheater
  • 33 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:None
yep, got it on preorder. looks awesome, cant wait to play it. I missed the open beta, because Im a really awesome person.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

SinfulRaevyn

SinfulRaevyn

♥ SeeYouInTea! ♥

• GFX Team
  • 1,770 posts
Name known to all

Donator

Contributor
Screenies of my Monk and Demon hunter :D Might try to make a video of hardcore mode ^_^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MagOo

MagOo

L4: Apprentice

• Regular User
  • 539 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:14
  • Server:None
  • T-M:ET: 0-0
    CoD: 4-0
    TF2: 0-0
We should definetly have a FA clan in Diablo3, we should put FA in front of our character name , just like Umbrella (biggest D2 clan), i used to be in Umbrella and seriously, a calendar for Hellrun, Runerun, Mfrun, Uber run weekly for clan member only and prizes for winner is awesome (i actually got a prize because i leveled up my character to 85 without putting any skills and stats) and prizes were runewords items, runes, unid anni, unid torch stuff like that. Just saying a FA clan with promotion and weekly runs/powerlevel or simply group up and explore/loot because you know, everyone in the game have his own loot, no more ``the fastest clicker got the loot``. I would be happy to organize such a group in D3 for FA community :).

Frick

Frick

L3: Novice

• User
  • 78 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:Jay1
I pre-ordered D3 collectors edition but never got a beta key, played all this past weekend during open beta and got every achievement except the one you can't get in the beta (resurrection of each char). It was a blast, in 3 weeks I will be living in D3!

FA D3 parties would be awesome, I'm definately there for that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users