cheater

Crips+

Yeah, but I've heard u work together with TEAMMUPPET bans, and you have profesional ppl that can watch. And you got a caught too then.

And if you dont ban those, plz just help us and watch demo :)

Edited by Crips+

• Administrators

Yeah, but I've heard u work together with TEAMMUPPET bans, and you have profesional ppl that can watch. And you got a caught too then.

Yes we ban the cheaters reported by teammuppet clan leader.

Embarrising :P well ok thanks, he was quite suspisus with the bots, the engineer at te tank and at obj, but i believe you, and thx for watching

Well Bots can be very predictable especially if he has played on bot servers before, example their level is program to always walk this way or that way, and his movements don't look like a noob, he's strafing and looking in corners players are normally at. and his aim is not that good either, but above avg player. imo he's clean. i've seen way more freaky shit on FA servers who are clean but way better than this guy

• Administrators

Why, do you think he does cheat ?

No, I haven't even checked the demo.. I don't have the game installed at present... but if he plays on our silent servers i can check up on few things.

• Clan Friend

I watched the demo too, and it looks clean.

His accuracy is over the average but I didn't see any proof that he's hacking. (and accuracy also depends on the way enemies move/shoot)

And no wallhack for sure.