• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

punkbuster api problem

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

This proves that punkbuster is unwilling to listen even if a viable solution is found, which is just plain ignorant.

LOL they replied to my PB Authentication ticket after 2-3 months :P

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

NoGooD

NoGooD

L7: Teacher

• Clan Friend
  • 1,092 posts
Getting Better

LOL they replied to my PB Authentication ticket after 2-3 months :P

LOL..2-3 months. That's kuality customer support.

Just an update. Not only does this problem seem to be associated with AVG, but one of my clan mates was running a program called threatfire that was resulting in the same API kick. He did try turning the program off, but was still kicked. It wasn't until after he uninstalled it could he play ET w/o problems. Hope this helps someone else. :)

Loki

Loki

L3: Novice

• Honored Veteran
  • 319 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:14
Contributor
The avg link scanner is garbage. I love using avg, but I always have to remember to do a custom install and disable the link scanner. That hook makes most of my internet surfing slow to a crawl.... even a Google search takes forever.

{DoG}Jarheadurpukes

{DoG}Jarheadurpukes

L1: Learner

• User
  • 10 posts
Unknown at this point

The avg link scanner is garbage. I love using avg, but I always have to remember to do a custom install and disable the link scanner. That hook makes most of my internet surfing slow to a crawl.... even a Google search takes forever.

I had threat fire too when I removed both that and the link scanner my problems were fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users