Help With Server settings!

sG*REAPER

Hi, We keep having people using the adawolfa program on our server and stealing rcon password. The program calls and passes a vote automatically stealing the rcon password for our server. I have noticed that on your server this command does not work and wondered if anyone can give me help on the settings required to stop adawolfa being used on our server? I have set all voting to off but for some reason the call vote command still works if typed into the console!

Hi, We keep having people using the adawolfa program on our server and stealing rcon password. The program calls and passes a vote automatically stealing the rcon password for our server. I have noticed that on your server this command does not work and wondered if anyone can give me help on the settings required to stop adawolfa being used on our server? I have set all voting to off but for some reason the call vote command still works if typed into the console!

It most likely was fixed with new ETpub version. That "hack" has been out for a loooooong time

I would like to know few things before I can help.

Server OS: Linux

Patch version: jaymod 2.1.7

Mode with version:

Host: YCN

hope you can help sort this as the people using adawolfa are spoiling the server for everyone, cheers.

hope you can help sort this as the people using adawolfa are spoiling the server for everyone, cheers.

and if you're only a user of the program, and is only here wondering how we block?

• Administrators

Hi Reaper,

YCN hosted have you enabled their qmm in your control panel, I maybe wrong, but that blocks the call vote exploit.

+1. But FYI QMM + omni = server crash issues.

If you ever move to windows you can use my patched et.exe

+1. But FYI QMM + omni = server crash issues.

If you ever move to windows you can use my patched et.exe

Cheers Dare.

We have our issues with YCN right now, so we maybe able to take you up on that soon.

:thanks

• Like 1

and if you're only a user of the program, and is only here wondering how we block?

No, I am co-leader of sG clan and have full access to clan server. I am acting on behalf of sG*Aroni3s, owner of sG clan and server. We had a clan split a while back and it is one of the ex members who keeps using the program to take control of the server, he then kicks us, changes the server settings or shuts it down and its causing more than a small problem now as its not fair on the regular members and visitors. I was speaking to F/A WarNinja who can verify that both myself and Aroni3s visited your server to ask for help.

I don't know a great deal about Adawolfa. Start streaming to PBBans. I'm 99% sure that they detect Adawolfa through it's .exe. The hack itself may use a totally different method from the manual callbug method.. Meaning that QMM Bugfixes wouldn't really be much use, I'm guessing.

You can protect yourself against many other hacks when streaming PBBans, (there is some that PB still doesn't pick up even!

Here is the MD5 detection list:

Learn how to make your own streaming account here.

PBBans homepage.

Make sure your Server config includes this:

set vote_allow_balancedteams "0"

set vote_allow_comp "0"

set vote_allow_friendlyfire "0"

set vote_allow_gametype "0"

set vote_allow_generic "0"

set vote_allow_kick "0"

set vote_allow_map "0"

set vote_allow_matchreset "0"

set vote_allow_matchrestart "0"

set vote_allow_mutespecs "0"

set vote_allow_muting "0"

set vote_allow_nextmap "0"

set vote_allow_pub "0"

set vote_allow_referee "0"

set vote_allow_shuffleteamsxp "0"

set vote_allow_swapteams "0"

set vote_allow_timelimit "0"

set vote_allow_warmupdamage "0"

set vote_limit "0"

set vote_percent "100"

Anti-lag and restart map are the only two votes that you can't disable, it's a bug.

Hope that helps...

Edited by Daredev!l
md5tool scans removed. They are not public. Let him make his server streaming.

I don't know a great deal about Adawolfa. Start streaming to PBBans. I'm 99% sure that they detect Adawolfa through it's .exe. The hack itself may use a totally different method from the manual callbug method.. Meaning that QMM Bugfixes wouldn't really be much use, I'm guessing.

You can protect yourself against many other hacks when streaming PBBans, (there is some that PB still doesn't pick up even!

Here is the MD5 detection list:

Learn how to make your own streaming account here.

PBBans homepage.

Make sure your Server config includes this:

set vote_allow_balancedteams "0"

set vote_allow_comp "0"

set vote_allow_friendlyfire "0"

set vote_allow_gametype "0"

set vote_allow_generic "0"

set vote_allow_kick "0"

set vote_allow_map "0"

set vote_allow_matchreset "0"

set vote_allow_matchrestart "0"

set vote_allow_mutespecs "0"

set vote_allow_muting "0"

set vote_allow_nextmap "0"

set vote_allow_pub "0"

set vote_allow_referee "0"

set vote_allow_shuffleteamsxp "0"

set vote_allow_swapteams "0"

set vote_allow_timelimit "0"

set vote_allow_warmupdamage "0"

set vote_limit "0"

set vote_percent "100"

Anti-lag and restart map are the only two votes that you can't disable, it's a bug.

Hope that helps...

Thanks for your help, sorry for being thick but what do i need to do with the list above. I know about making sure the last part is in the server config and will check these although i am fairly sure they are how you stated. The part i need help with is the PBBBan List information above. Do we need to add anything, change anything etc? Thanks again, sG*REAPER.