How the SILENT RECRUITING works?

g4me

I want to solve some doubts about the F A silent recruiting server.

I know that this server don't follow a regular sequence of maps, but some people told me it is possible to vote for next map. Other people told me it is impossible to vote for next map. But, if it is impossible, how the maps are chosen? And if it is possible, how can I vote for next map and where?

Thanks!

When the map is over, and you're on the limbo 'Allies Win!' or 'Axis win!' screen, click 'More' to toggle between the three or four different screens you can view at the end of any map. They are mostly for player stats, awards, etc.. But one of the screens has a list of maps. You click on the map you want, and click on 'Vote' - you have three votes, counting for 3, 2, and 1 vote, so you can prioritise your votes.

Chuckun

• Like 2

After every map, click on More and you should be able to see what maps the server has and then you can vote for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. The map with the most votes gets played.

Edit: What Chuck said :)

Edited by RetroLeaves
  • Like 1

It should be, that after the end of the match, you have the two normal screens you'll see on most of our servers, along with the voting screen.

Keep clicking the "MORE" button to see the the additional screens.

To vote, click on the map you'd like to play, and then click one of the voting buttons at the bottom of the screen. You should see something along the lines of first choice, second choice, and last choice. These different choices carry different weights of votes: 3 points, 2 points, and 1 point respectively.

As the match end time dwindles, players vote for which maps they want to play. The map with the most voting points is selected as the next map to play.

To ensure that you have no issues viewing these additional screens, make sure you're running a clean version of Enemy Territory, updated to 2.60b.

Ok thx man, now, finally I know how to vote for the maps!

Thx very much, you were very clear in this explanation :)

You're most welcome :) I hope you enjoy voting the maps in!