Oh just have to love the waether...

Zire

Some times I really hate the weather here in Amherst, NY. Two weeks ago it was in the 70s and 80s Fahrenheit ( 21 and 26 Celsius) Today we have a snow storm I mean really wth lol. Weather shouldn't just change from 80 (26) to 30 (-1) in 2 weeks into Spring .

Same in Waterloo Ontario, last week we were breaking records with temperature 24-300C and now we are at -8-30C, and sunday we are back up to 160C and climbing. I swear the weather guys are just guessing because this weather is messed up.

Some times I really hate the weather here in Amherst, NY. Two weeks ago it was in the 70s and 80s Fahrenheit ( 21 and 26 Celsius) Today we have a snow storm I mean really wth lol. Weather shouldn't just change from 80 (26) to 30 (-1) in 2 weeks into Spring .

same here. not far from you at all just outside of Rochester, snowing right now....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm living in Galway in the West of Ireland and trust me when I say the weather is unpredictable; we've had 40 days of rain (Noah had it easy) and over one November about 2 years ago, at least 70% of the whole country was flooded. The. Whole. Damn. Country - there's some more information here on this Wikipedia link if anyone is interested in reading it.

It's so unpredictable that, even on sunny days, you'd see people carrying jackets and umbrellas, just in case it were to start raining.

Yeah it's horrible

2 weeks ago we had amazing weather here in Belgium for this time of the year (20-26degrees)

it hadnt been such a warm March since a really long time and now it barely goes over 10 degrees.

It drives me crazy cause I am a summer person and this weather makes me depressed.

Yeah it's horrible

2 weeks ago we had amazing weather here in Belgium for this time of the year (20-26degrees)

it hadnt been such a warm March since a really long time and now it barely goes over 10 degrees.

It drives me crazy cause I am a summer person and this weather makes me depressed.

This. couldn't bear the heat two weeks ago, now it's raining and about 9-10 degrees.

the actual problem is the wind though. I can't recall since when it got so windy here in Belgium, but heck i would give a fortune for 0 beaufort.

Also damn wind makes everything feel colder.

Edited by Marar4