NQ1 - New maps (Discussion) - the third

Drizzt DoUrden

i am thinking about buying 2 new maps for nq1 at the end of the month April.

i dont care if "a buy" is necessary to get new maps or not. but buying a (or several) map(s) can be seen symbolic as a donation to keep the servers and forum alive and we still need more money.

atm we "need" $39.99 for 2 new maps and we have 2 ppl who wanna pay for 2 new maps. Hustul and me. maybe we can mobilize some more ppl who wanna donate a few dollars to buy 2 maps.

(for example: if we get 10 ppl, everyone has to pay $4 only :P ) at the end of the month April we will see how much ppl we have mobilized and than we know how much everyone want to pay at the end of April.

rules :

-everyone who wants to pay can make 3 suggestions which maps should be added and suggest 2 maps which have to go.

I can give $10 at the end of the month :)

Suggestions : same as Schlumpfine

Maps which have to go : Warbell, Goldrush

Edited by Kat0n>

no, map rotation will not to big, because we add 2 new maps and 2 old maps have to go.

maybe i explained it a bit misunderstoodable. i want that you suggest 3 maps, but only the 2 most voted will be added on the rotation.

ty for the benefit

no, map rotation will not to big, because we add 2 new maps and 2 old maps have to go.

maybe i explained it a bit misunderstoodable. i want that you suggest 3 maps, but only the 2 most voted will be added on the rotation.

ty for the benefit

I know, I'm the king of non-sens post atm...Indeed, I thought you wanted to add 3 maps and delete 2...but after having read your post again, I realized you can propose 3 maps, but add 2 maps...sry edited :)

Heck, I'll chip in a few bucks. Hoping it'll make me feel less guilty about being away for so long.

BAD PIZZA :censored

RL comes first. noone will take your absence amiss.

ofc, feel free to suggest new 3 maps and 2 maps which have to go. your money (ofc, you too) is welcome :)

• 3 weeks later...

My suggestions: Goldrush+Supply Depot have to go, i think they're quite "old".

An update for Goldrush would be fine(or a better version of it) and a map instead of Supply

+1 :D

• 2 weeks later...

Have to 'revive' this topic....few people expressed their opinion, and no one announced clearly how much they will donate

at the end of the month April we will see how much ppl we have mobilized and than we know how much everyone want to pay at the end of April.

We're in May, and I would like to know who's sure to donate (who have donated?) and how much those people will donate? To see how much we have/how much is still needed

Reminder, the maps which have been chosen to be added (so far, new suggestions are ofc welcome):

(*) represents the number of persons who suggested this map.

- Fueldump Revenge (2)

- Gold Rush GA Final (2)

- 1944 Beach (2)

On this point, only me and Schlumpfine gave our opinions. please feel free to give your opinion, if you will donate as it was explained in the first post

Maps which have been chosen to be removed (so far, new suggestions are ofc welcome)

-Goldrush (3)

-Supply Depot(1)

-Aldernest(1)

-Warbell(1)

Basically, I can donate $10.

Feel free to participate :)

• Like 1

sry, was busy, ty for reviving. i guess noone else cares about that here.

i am sure we cant add Fueldump Revenge because the file size is to big. so we have

donate your $10, i will talk to Hustul and we will donate the rest.

I'd like to help out here, but I'm negative on my bank balance, so I can't donate any money right now.

we already talked about that retro. you dont have to explain oneself. you are welcome. np