What would you do with a million dollars?

=Death Hunter=

Personally... id pay off my farm. Put 400,000 in the bank, inveat 200,000 in stocks, and blow on the rest on some kind of binge... maybe re-create the hangover movies for real and hope to acore a reality tv show with it. Oh, and quit my job!!!!!!!

First go on a world trip to see all the countries! After that I'd move to Sydney and maybe study there at an university :P id buy a little house cus must be able to afford it forever ;D But I would want a gaming room in it and a cinema room :D

I count in euro's, because dollars are worthless :P

Buy 5 houses, 200.000E each, one to live in. Rent the other four a ~1000E a month. After 5 years buy another house, apply and extend current technique. Repeat forever. Continue education, find a great job, travel a lot more.

Stopping with work is the most useless thing you can do in my opinion. But he, I get bored after a 2 weeks holiday...