=Death Hunter=

Clarinet (finished a music high school with it) and somewhat piano (mostly self taught). I'm a part of a choir too.

Fun but impossible thought: F|A orchestra anyone?

• Like 1

Piano since I was 5, stopped this year though. Started playing violin when I was 10, and then started singing (in public and with a teacher) when I was 13 or so. I'm classically trained in all three but I love pretty much all music except for death metal and really hardcore stuff like that.

I really want to learn how to play guitar and drums, but that will have to wait for a bit. No money (or the time) for lessons atm :/

dont play anymore but i used to be an awesome alto sax player. went from 6mths of beginners band in 6th grade then straight into advanced band in 7th. advanced band was only for high school kids (my school at that time was a middle and high in one.). and also was in a senior only jazz band. yup, a 7th grader with all 12th graders. played for a coupla years and became, what a lot of people thought i was, a prodigy. then i just stopped :P everyone was pissed but it got boring.

also was pretty good at the baritone. not the one with the straight bell but the curved one.

but what do you guys care...you're all rockers -_-

• Like 1

I play guitars in my melodic death metal band and also play piano.

Sweet yeah i did alot of metal. Im not sure but New Beginning may still have an old myspace page up

I play the piano; pieces like Shopen, Mozart, Bach :)

Post a video i want to see!!!! Thats awesome! I used to know airamd moonlight sonata. And i still do fur elise usually mid set onstage just to mess with people at gigs lol

• 2 months later...

Been playing the trumpet since middle school. Know a little bit of piano. My brother plays guitar and as kids we would play concerts for friends and family. Yeah we were a band! LOL!

I have been playing drums for about 20 years, and doing for the past 5 off and on, and play bass for fun not that good at it , i am learning to play rythem guitar

i have played with for fun here in orange park fl , 38 special and Lynnard Skynnard , and a band Midway Blue as there back up drummer/photographer. i build websites for bands though,

if anyones interested let me know, these are ones i have built already

www.johncurtislewisband.com

www.midwayblueentertainement.com

www.peedeenightlife.com

Edited by IKILLCAMPERS