GUNNAR/Steelseries Gaming Eyewear

LainTime/Bazingaa^_-

Hello everyone!

I'm thinking about buying gaming eyewear from GUNNAR/Steelseries. Dose anyone have any experience from gaming eyewear? Thinking about buying these: http://www.gunnars.com/shop/SteelSeries-DESMO.html

They are pretty expensive but I think it might be worth it.

Personally, I really like them, but I have only used the less expensive ones. They really make your eyes feel better after a couple hours of playing. I guess the more expensive one would be better, so if you have the money, try to get those.

If you are gaming long enuff for your eyes to fatigue at your age, life is passing you bye Lain. But for my old ass that's a diff story maybe I should get some.

Same here, could help also me. My eyes are hurting easily when gaming anyway.

Masa_1964

If you are gaming long enuff for your eyes to fatigue at your age, life is passing you bye Lain. But for my old ass that's a diff story maybe I should get some.

When im on my 10h + gaming sessions i think it would be nice with a pare of glasses.

I got the Steelseries Scope as a gift, and I really like them. I worked in an office sitting in front of a computer for 8-12 hours a day, and would spend another 6-8 playing games. They are pretty comfy, depending on your headset/headphones. At first its kind of strange to use them with a crt monitor (gives some wierd vibration looking things at the edges of screen). I don't get the dull eye-ache after a long day if I wear them.