cigarette smokers

GraveDigger

I wondering how many of you are cigarette smokers. How many of you are reformed smokers?

I smoked for many years but gave them up last year. I still want one from time to time but I am happy that I gave them up.

i've been a on and off smoker. smoked weed from 13 to 21. smoked black and milds from 14 to 18. cigs from about 16 to 21. started back up at 23. i am now 24 and switched to e-cigs :P

E-cigs cus my wife thinks i quit and those have no smell....win

I wondering how many of you are cigarette smokers. How many of you are reformed smokers?

I smoked for many years but gave them up last year. I still want one from time to time but I am happy that I gave them up.

you suddenly stopped smoking or did it gradually? must be hard.....you must be proud of yourself & you should be :thumbsup

i also don't smoke..... i don't want to have black gums & lips :P

smoked a pack a day for a coupla years. Camel wides. Quit 3 years ago (<3 nicarette). Tempted to start again after every physics class...lol

I smoke between 1 and 2 packs a day fom age 13 until 35. I quit for 2 years and have since fallen off the wagon smoking 5 or 6 cigarettes a day :/

you suddenly stopped smoking or did it gradually? must be hard.....you must be proud of yourself & you should be :thumbsup

i also don't smoke..... i don't want to have black gums & lips :P

I gradually quit. Thats the best way. Taper down to just a couple a day and then stop all together.

Ages: 11-13 smoked cigarettes sneaking them from my dads and my friends would do the same.

Ages: 13-15 smoked daily about 1/2 pack per day..

Ages: 15-36 Copenhagen Snuff - 1/2 can per day. If I was drinking i would smoke every time..

Ages: 36-40 Smoking Cigarettes 1/2 pack per day.

I quit using tobacco product this year in January.. I used the Nicoderm CQ patch prescribed by my physician and havent smoked since.

Tobacco/Nicotine is a terrible addiction that is very expensive and will kill you. Dont ever get hooked.. I tried to quit on numerous occasions.. Nicotine is so much more addictive than herion and other schedule 1 drugs..

I've I been smoking cigs since I was 17, I smoke about 5-7 a day ...its funny that you made this topic cause I was thinking of quitting again...I'm down to my last cig right now!. I stopped last year at the beginning of the year up to April cold turkey, yeah that resolution failed. In my mind I believe it's easy to quit, but it's not easy to stay quitting or away from them. I stopped smoking weed 3 years ago, it was alot easier for me than cigarettes.