Kony 2012

Tom

This has been on my mind recently, and I want to share it with everyone, I know this is a 30 minute video, but please could you spare the time to watch this..

can you please share/post this wherever you can to make this guy known to the world.. this should not go unheard...

Didn't realise this was already posted, but I would like EVERYONE to know about the atrocities he has done, and the 30,000 children he has enslaved..

The only thing i hate is that this just has to happen 5 months after they discovered oil in uganda...

Dont get me wrong, what kony does is wrong, but there have always been warlords in africa and now there's oil they suddenly have to be stopped.

Operation iraq 2 if you ask me.

I'm going to hell for this.

Eh, Joe pointed it out in the last post about this, and unfortunately I agree. One viral video isn't going to put a stop to Kony. Apathy wins in this day and age. So sad too, because after taking out Osama, I bet taking out Kony would be a piece of cake for the US. Some good intel, one predator missile; problem solved.

It would be much more complicated than that though. Since this is an army made up of children, surely the US armed forces can not be seen as shooting at children, even if they are shooting back.

I know I'm going to get shit for this, but sometimes I think the whole continent should just be nuked, lol.

we should send all our troops, kill ALL the warlords and then our problem is solved ;D

end of.

No more need for viral videos to get attention, or Facebook pages being spammed, or any more children being abducted, and treated badly -.-

The only thing i hate is that this just has to happen 5 months after they discovered oil in uganda...

Dont get me wrong, what kony does is wrong, but there have always been warlords in africa and now there's oil they suddenly have to be stopped.

Operation iraq 2 if you ask me.

I'm going to hell for this.

This is all under suspicious circumstances. All we can hope for is that Kony will be punished for this and Uganda is left in peace. Although that might be a bit too big of a dream in our current society.

Eh, Joe pointed it out in the last post about this, and unfortunately I agree. One viral video isn't going to put a stop to Kony. Apathy wins in this day and age. So sad too, because after taking out Osama, I bet taking out Kony would be a piece of cake for the US. Some good intel, one predator missile; problem solved.

It would be much more complicated than that though. Since this is an army made up of children, surely the US armed forces can not be seen as shooting at children, even if they are shooting back.

I know I'm going to get shit for this, but sometimes I think the whole continent should just be nuked, lol.

+1. ive heard about him and his crap he committed when i had cable 7 years ago.

7 years. this was 2005 on a mexican news channel we received. in usa only CNN from what i remember.

my dad heard of him way before, a little after the Rwandan genocide....

it sucks but yea.... anyways ive already replied to the original post. :F dont wanna write again :ohttp://fearless-assassins.com/topic/29749-kony-2012/page__st__15__p__277828?do=findComment&comment=277828

EVERYONE on April 20th try and post posters of him all around your local area, i have already got 368 people in my local area to do this, try and do the same for your local area, if you wanna help and get him recognised for what he has done for the past 30 years, then you will get people to do the same :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/30126-kony-2012-leader-detained/page__pid__278720?do=findComment&comment=278720

Sorry. I just think that while this is a very troubling topic, I think that there are other things that you can donate to. Yes, it's sad and it's bad that Kony has taken all these children and have forced them to do immoral things, but I want to point out that while attention is being drawn towards this, a child dies every five seconds of starvation. Money is being poured into fight the starvation but it's not enough, while these people spend the millions they earn on advertising the fact. Well, my opinion is don't just talk, do it. Yeah, I know, you can't just march in Uganda with a bunch of weapons and say "Take me to Kony, I want to kill him," but I think the world gets the point.

KONY2012 is already pretty much old news. And I hate to be a bit of a snob or a little cold but Kony took an estimated 30000 children over the course of his lifetime. He is 50 years old. 21000 children die every day.

I believe that the founders of Invisible Children are in fact genuine, and I have no doubt of their intention to help, but I just think that there are other charities and organizations that you can donate to instead.

/rant over. I just hate how so many people are jumping on the bandwagon without considering the actual topic that they are agreeing with.

• Like 1