i need help ppl plz

nexus

Nothing install the game again. As I understand it not also show the list of servers do not?

NO no new instalation needed, just follow jokers post (game exe-properties-run as admin)

masterserver is down so no serverlist. there are some fixes, but i am to lazy to search on forum atm. But if you scroll up, you will see my previous post, there you will find a answer how to connect to a server.

Yes, it's, so @nexus try "run as administrator" from shortcut on the desktop and see if it works.

when i put it in admin mode it removed your mod is that normal if so can someone post the ip address of a server yous use. i cant see any servers still

take a look here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/28751-server-list-problem/page__pid__273061?do=findComment&comment=273061

ahhhh please stop to write in diffrent threads for the same problem :?

thats normal since the original Master server (this one who show you the serverlist) is down, means you have to change the settings

did you follow the upper instructions ?

also you can try to run our pk3 cleaner to get our server menue download

also if you get a errormessage post a ss here, or the original text otherwise we cant help you.

thanks for all the help stabak i just dont no what im doing so i will try and sort it out on my own. but thanks again people if i cant get it working ill just leave it. if i do im sure ill see you playing.

thanks for all the help stabak i just dont no what im doing so i will try and sort it out on my own. but thanks again people if i cant get it working ill just leave it. if i do im sure ill see you playing.

np, just make a ss, if we see the message we can help you. to leave is not the best idea :)

btw try

\connect 178.63.72.170:27960

just copy from here and past it to console

you have an invalid GUID. this might be a temporary problem,and you should try reconnecting---- thats the message it said when i tried to connect to your server in admin mode