Hummm :(

Swiss*Army

I'm sad and I do this because it is necessary...I start asking for an apology from anyone who has felt offended in the game.

On the other hand, I try to get along with people, a few days ago I had a problem but that's not the topic, just as I want to apologize.

(Administrators,Co-Leader,Leader and Regular User)

I do all this because, the short time I have, I want to take in the game and less on the forums but I try help all people as can.

I Dont know what happened, but what if, it is I want to return,maybe not as administrator, but I leave that up to you.

Beforehand thank you very much for reading this and once again sorry to all those peoplewho felt assaulted or ofendias for what I did.

Att.Swiss*Army

Now you just insulted that man who want to apologise for something :P (that means coz you called him retard ... )

If you don't have nothing smart to add is better to keep distance.

As for your situation, swiss army, I think that if there is written 'idiot' over your avatar you probably made something very stupid.

Apologize is nice, but think before acting is better.

Kind reminder to forum users - if you don't have anything real to add to things just don't go there, especially not if your response is potentially going to cause drama on something that is clearly supposed to be an apology. Posts have been removed from public view.

I'm sure many will appreciate your apology, Swiss.

@ Chuckun usually I agree with you but remember this in Lounge section not help topic, app, or unban maybe helpful to move the thread so it wont get spammed. My 2 cents!

PS I have no idea what happened or intend to get involved just saying/

• Like 1

@ Chuckun usually I agree with you but remember this in Lounge section not help topic, app, or unban maybe helpful to move the thread so it wont get spammed. My 2 cents!

PS I have no idea what happened or intend to get involved just saying/

I agree, which is why I left the last one.. But replying with "lol ID10T, First time I've seen that in writing xD" really isn't a necessary or wanted post :P The rest were just people responding to it / saying similar things to me, so I had to remove them too or they'd make no sense without the original post.

I didn't tried to offend or spam, just to warn people who isn't involved with this Topic as CSL said, I don't want say nothing that could make a drama or insult I just wanna help.

I didn't tried to offend or spam, just to warn people who isn't involved with this Topic as CSL said, I don't want say nothing that could make a drama or insult I just wanna help.

I wasn't talking about you :P Your post was removed because after removing the useless post of the other person, yours made no sense without it :P

Anyway, back on track, from what I understand, you want to be part of the clan again. If you wish to reapply Swiss, we have an applications section. But forum activity really is a must.

• Administrators

No need to reapply, you will be let in as trial again, but this time watch what you do, and please be active on the forums as well. And I don't want to get any more complaints. After our chat I think you could really be a good admin if you wanted to.

• Like 1