Suggestion NQ1 server (about snipers)

Kat0n

i actually like this idea, Cov ops are kinda underpowered with there weapons and ability and since disguise is kinda useless because its really easy to see a undercover cov ops.

making the cov ops snipers better that would be awesome, but still i think they are kinda underpowered because they still got 1 good thing than.

just for the record, but I'm is this with helmet dead or without helmet dead...

I would say without helmet: 156hp damage, with you would survive because helmet reduces damage

just for the record, but I'm is this with helmet dead or without helmet dead...

I would say without helmet: 156hp damage, with you would survive because helmet reduces damage

It doesn't work on NoQ I believe. I mean, with helmet or without : same damage in the head (100hp exactly)

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea. Covert ops are rare because they indeed have bad weapons.

Giving them a bit more damage would make the game more enjoyable for snipers.

in my opinion coverts dont have bad weapons just depends on player playing with it for example suicidal maniac + grizzly are great snipers.

its like any class takes little time to get hang of it. so i would say -1 for idea. 1hs kill would bee to over powered.

besides only class made for killing only is soldier rest made for obj making helping others. coverts "job" is smoke,destroy cp etc.

so making coverts killing machine they would stop helping team ;P

just my way seeing these things

in my opinion coverts dont have bad weapons just depends on player playing with it for example suicidal maniac + grizzly are great snipers.

its like any class takes little time to get hang of it. so i would say -1 for idea. 1hs kill would bee to over powered.

besides only class made for killing only is soldier rest made for obj making helping others. coverts "job" is smoke,destroy cp etc.

so making coverts killing machine they would stop helping team ;P

just my way seeing these things

Ofc, put a very good player with a sniper, he will be very efficient. But put a random player with the sniper? He will give up 5min later, cause of the weakness of the weapon. Now, on NoQ 1 (dunno in Jaymod), good players prefer to play medic or any other class because cvops is the weakest class, and if they play cvops, they use sten to show how skilled they are.

Also, most of people aren't here to 'destroy cp' or 'throw smoke screen' but to kill the enemies, because honestly, destroy cp/ throw smoke screen and take other uniform is funny a moment but it can become quickly boring, unless u're a good player (destroy command post includes take a disguise, take a disguise includes find the disguise, includes find a corpse/kill a guy, kill a guy includes have a good weapon or be a good player), cuz even take a disguise isn't that easy with a bad weapon, result : you're killed many times before having killed a single guy/made a single action.

To resume : good players don't play cvops, weaker don't play it neither, the class is constantly empty. Even bots don't take cvops. Increase sniper damage would bring some fun to play cvops.

But it's ur opinion and I respect it :)

More cov ops to NQ1! I'll take the lead and play only covy this weekend! Challenge accepted!

From easy kill to easiest kill ever :P

well i also agree your view of point.

but this is just speculation. If u change weapon dmg would it change/remove rating from server? i know we aint rating clan but atleast on jaymod third of server regulars are raters.

well i dont like the idea.... cause i just aint like snipers...

main reason of disliking they idea is that the more snipers you get the less obj is been done. (i am a obj player)

cause when 1 players is doing the obj and the rest is sniping the map can got rushed.... or less intresting maps will take 4-ever.

but if they get improved on dmg, i would like to see the recoil on normal or higher and not that players change it to almost 0 in cfg. or else they will get overpowered in a players hand with a adepted config.

or other option is to make sniper rifle with longer loading speed...

what about the bad weapons of covert.... pick up a dropped weapon of someone who is dead / killed. (ofc it can take a while some times)

(just my two sence.... / mine opinion)