Who do you love on =F|A=? :)

Big-E!:)

Everybody on the server ;) But NickiManaj :P

:lol

I love to play with kat0n!! He make me fell special!!

Thx <3 I loved to play with the g4me, but I'm sad it seems that he had a little 'problem' and he won't play anymore before a lot of days...

More srsly, I like to play with everyone (excepted trouble makers), especially with NoQ1 players/admins B)

I like to play with O'muggly. He makes me laugh the stuff he says and hes actually a really good team player.

Totally agree <3 And what i love the most from O'Muggly that he say cheater / aimboter / wallhacker ... to every player who kills him <3

Then there are more....

First players with who i love to play are: =F|A=Joker*, =F|A=ZIGZAG because there is always nice to talk with them and i know i can trust them... :D

Then i must say..... RosterCogburn and Pyro, cuz i love to play agginst plyers who are much better than me....

And OFC ----> O'Muggly best fragger in history of ET <3 loooooool

Tonka.. Rainer. Daredevil.. Mexickano (ESPECIALLY :D).. Big E ( yes you!) and all the people from back when F|A had just one Server :)

• Like 1