Who do you love on =F|A=? :)

Big-E!:)

Ladykris, deadpnk, crazy lady, connection, and my girlfriend, (for those who don't know, Sina), probably more but can't name them atm, oh and whoever can take the vsay "Do you suck dicks" and not get bitchy about it.

e: and Kay

Edited by cTRL-EquaniMity
  • Like 2

Annibal, Maky, and Weetbix

AWWW right back at ya Frated!

All the guys and girls in Jay3. I love them even more when I kill them (which isnt often)

Also guess I should say MaKy as he is sitting about 3 metres away from me and will probably get offended in I dont give him a personal shout out LOL

I'd like to say I love playing with everyone but if I have to pick a certain player or two or three it would be LadyKris, Bell Reavue and deadpnk. Those 3 always have some good fun on Jay1 with me.

On Jay2 Rayan is always funny :3

• Like 1

AWWW right back at ya Frated!

All the guys and girls in Jay3. I love them even more when I kill them (which isnt often)

Also guess I should say MaKy as he is sitting about 3 metres away from me and will probably get offended in I dont give him a personal shout out LOL

Jay3? When are you on? I never see you :'( Which is something along a miracle these days :D

I see Annibal everyday though :)

• Like 1