Server List Problem

SpixLite

• Clan Friend

it's normal, the master server is down. If you don't wanna use alternative ways (like checking on splatterladder and trackbase) or use the FA menu when you wanna join FA servers, I suggest you to change your hosts file, this way:

(for Windows) go to:

%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc

there is a text file called hosts. Make a backup copy of it, then edit it and add this line of text:

91.220.53.73 etmaster.idsoftware.com

on Linux hosts ile is /etc/hosts same thing, you need to add that line

I never tried because I don't use that server browser, but I think you have to reboot on Windows for it to be active, on Linux restart the network if necessary (from root, # service network restart, or whatever is the command in your Linux distro)

okay i had the same problem like you before. what i did was to right click on game's icon ,then properties and then clicked on compatibility. At end of the window you can see a small box which next to it its written " Run this program as Administrator" click the box and then press Ok.

it should work

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

i still cant see any servers in admin mode is that normal? and in admin mode i dont have the fa mod so i cant see there servers

thats normal since the original Master server (this one who show you the serverlist) is down, means you have to change the settings

did you follow the upper instructions ?

also you can try to run our pk3 cleaner to get our server menue download