• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

trackpad gaming

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

col_forbin

col_forbin

L2: Beginner

• Regular User
  • 42 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:12
  • Server:None
I play (COD4) using my MacBook Pro trackpad. It does decently for me and is a good excuse when the round doesn't go the way I hope. Anyone else use trackpad predominantly? or think I'm crazy? hi.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Gubbi

Gubbi

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 3,122 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay3
Contributor
I play ET with my trackpad at the moment. I started using it when my mouse died and it took me ages to buy a new one so that I got used to it.
With his sensitivity its not the worst thing, I think I am better with a trackpad than with a mouse now.

Ken

Ken

L5: Journeyman

• Inactive Member
  • 704 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:15
  • Server:COD4 #3
  • Alias:KBRJ =F|A= Ken
  • Steam ID:50774838
  • T-M:1-0

Donator

I play (COD4) using my MacBook Pro trackpad. It does decently for me and is a good excuse when the round doesn't go the way I hope. Anyone else use trackpad predominantly? or think I'm crazy? hi.

I use to use my track pad, but than I switched to a mouse. I find the mouse easier and able to move my view faster.

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:=F|A=TeaAndScones
Contributor
The touchpad on my Dell L502X is top notch. It's exactly like the macbook ones (even as far as two finger scrolling, gestures) with great pickup.. But I simply can't use it for gaming :( Only chance is mortar when I had no mouse :P

Gubbi

Gubbi

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 3,122 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay3
Contributor

The touchpad on my Dell L502X is top notch. It's exactly like the macbook ones (even as far as two finger scrolling, gestures) with great pickup.. But I simply can't use it for gaming :( Only chance is mortar when I had no mouse :P

You need high sensitivity and fast fingers ;)

Krauersaut

Krauersaut

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,228 posts
I am just really nice
Contributor

Come on, you can't tell me that you kill me with a touchpad...

Wifestein

Wifestein

L11: Assassin

• Regular User
  • 6,309 posts
A step in the right direction
I don't get how people can play COD or ET with touchpad? Seems very hard to me lol..but maybe if you use touchpad 24/7 I guess you're good at it

col_forbin

col_forbin

L2: Beginner

• Regular User
  • 42 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:12

Come on, you can't tell me that you kill me with a touchpad...

sorry to say... but Gubbi had it right: high sensitivity and fast fingers do the trick. I use a two finger click ("right-click") for scope, but really wish I had a third input for knife. the one thing I miss about a mouse, really. I haven't found a good keyboard key yet either...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users