Why do you love =F|A=? :)

Big-E!:)

can all crybabys killing with my morta of jay1 :P

btw: i love Tarzan pray "please god don´t give DJ a morta this map" :)

Why do you think i'm scared of entering jay1 now? :'(

You, sir, are the true evil, Vader was nothing compared to you :D

Why do I love =F|A=? Well, that's pretty easy. I returned to ET after a couple of years, connected to the first server I saw in the list (NQ1) and started playing. During that time I began exploring ET more and more, I've had some problems, went to forums and they were solved in days. That kept me playing on our servers and I've had the chance to get to know some of the admins.

We've had our conversations and I felt accepted not because of my lousy skills but because I am who I am.

After a while I was invited to become a part of the family and I took it, that step is something I'll never regret in my life because now I've got some cool people from all over the world I can talk to, they're there if I need some help and I'm there for them if they do need help. This community is what really proves that FPS people aren't only what they're made in the media but calm, mature, talkative and funny people you'd like to spend time with.

• Like 1

Well, i for myself love =F|A= because there are many friendly

people to talk with.... in some cases you can exchange your ideas

and yeah.Another important aspect is that there are people playing

ET from all other the world and that racism is not tolerated.

• Like 1

I've only been around for a little while, yet I fell in love with your CoD4 servers immediately!!!

Everyone I've met online (in CoD4) has been witty, accepting, fun and a challenge to play against. :D

Thank you for existing!!!

When I first started playing ET, I was very quiet and kind of kept myself in the background but within a week, Mexicano pulled me right out of that. From that point on I knew that if I were to join a clan, F|A would be the only one for me so apparently I dig sexual harassment, lol

Everyone here is always so friendly and welcoming, and they don't mind repeating answers to questions that I know i've asked before, lol... These guys have ALOT of patience to put up with me B)

I wear my tags proudly and I make sure that my ET playing friends know how to get to our FA servers so they can see the awesomeness that is this clan! Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of such an amazing group of people from all around the world!!

Best clan, best community, and fair gameplay. But I don't really consider this a clan, moreso a family of gamers.

Edited by Crasher

I love it because its one big F|Amily. People from all over the world co-existing and having a Great Time playing in Great Servers.

I Love it because its anti-cheat and any problem you have gets addressed by helpful happy people. Gives me a place where I can hang out and not be critisized or demoralized. Love it that even personel problems are answered by caring people, that actually care!

Because of all the nice people.I'm glad i found out F|A and i'm glad i joined you.And it's fun to make friends from all over the world and play with them online.You can learn lots of things here and it doesn't matter how good you are as a gamer. :love

I love it because of the community. It is definitely more open, kind, and polite than most communities out there. I mean, sure some of the people are kind of rude, but for the most part they aren't.

Simple question really......I love F|A because of all the hot chicks and of course the great pay.

There are really too many reasons to list them all but mainly its because I am able to have online friends from all over the world. That allows me the chance to be able to see life through their lives. Experience their culture and share in their point of views on all types of things. If you need help with something all you need to do is come here and ask--there is always somebody willing to help.

The MOST important thing that has brought us all together was fair gaming--at least thats what brought us together in the beginning. Now it has more to do with the other reasons that I mentioned.

Also.......THE HOT CHICKS AND THE GREAT PAY!!!!!

• Like 2