Why do you love =F|A=? :)

Big-E!:)

The people. Im not a big internet forum/social media user and FA forums are one of the only places I can be comfortable with who I am. There are no expectations. I like that even though I am a female I am seen as "one of the boys" and have never got any sort of rude private messages. Also I love playing ET and seeing and chatting to people I play with on here and in game :)

• Like 1

i think its cus of Big-E's profile pic. all the more reason to come back to forums daily :P

nah, but seriously, F=Fun | A=Awesome. nuff said

have never got any sort of rude private messages.

i wouldnt mind getting some of those....

Edited by Achiyan

Well i love FA because of it mature members. All ways funny fun to play with and also to talk with :) also because this is a large community and we get to meet all the people around the world :D

Edited by MoAZeR

Because fa has the best servers on et and forums are rly awesome and here is so nice ppl and guud admins :)

And the only downpoint is that sponge reads my mind, can't be that bad :D

+1 to you

*brofist*

I love the servers because when I started playing there again last year, I was pretty much welcomed with open arms by the members and by some other players. It sometimes takes a while but getting to know the members was my favourite thing about FA because ye all come from different backgrounds and live in different countries yet ye can always agree on one thing - making the game fair for everyone. I think those who don't play on FA servers really miss out a lot since it's full of awesome people, some of which would make you laugh for hours with their comments during the game or even on the forums here. I'm glad I came back to the community, it was a mistake to leave it but I can see this community getting better and probably lasting a couple of years longer than the rest of the servers and communities left in ET.

Thank you =F|A= for creating great servers for people to enjoy, a massive thank you to all the admins and leaders who help keep the servers fair and cheat-free and enjoyable for all. I think you guys are awesome and who knows, maybe in a few years we can have a few beers together :)

• Like 1

People are the best, servers are the best, forum is the best, I don't need more reasons :D

It is just the best.clan. ever.

No, seriously, I love this community. The people I get to know here and on servers are always fun to talk to, nice and (most of the times ;)) mature. And our community consists of players from all over the world, playing together chatting and all, truly awesome. Furthermore, to think that a regular player with almost no knowledge of a game (like me, for instance), can become co-leader after a year or few months of learning, still amazes me. I, personally, love =F|A= for creating a fair and friendly gaming environment and giving me the opportunity to do my part in here.