pb kick-heartbeats stopped

Tonka

recently started getting kicked, was on new etpub and I think from NQ once or twice, I have updated pb recently :confused

delete everything and reinstall et? :confused lol thats what i would do :lol: its probaley rubbish advice haaha. os/any changed in interent sceurity?

recently started getting kicked, was on new etpub and I think from NQ once or twice, I have updated pb recently :confused

thank god finally PB detected your hax :yahoo

Tell us how you update your pb .. i mean with which method and did you use anything to update it

Tonka try deleting the pb folder, and then go to www.evenbalance.com and re-download the pb client, and update it.

more specifically said punkbstrB.exe heartbeats stopped

thank god finally PB detected your hax :yahoo

Tell us how you update your pb .. i mean with which method and did you use anything to update it

its a lousy hax, I still get ownt :D, but I got pbsetup.exe from forums(somewhere lol)

make sure your pb services are running, make sure that you have no other crap firewalls like norton etc etc. make sure that pb service is forwarded to your firewall

did it with firewall on and off(AVG)

It also might be your ping is pretty damn high. I used to get this quite frequently on some Euro and Asian ETPro servers but haven't had this happen in a few years now

was on new etpub where I get 50ish ping

ok you can try t uninstall pb ... http://fearless-assa...pb-punk-buster/

this tuto show you how to install pb ... but what i want you to do is to do the same steps but by choosing : UN-install/remove PB

Go to Wolfenstein folder and delete Pb folder.

Now do the same step back but this time Install :geek:

after go here http://www.evenbalan...age=pbsetup.php

download and as you can see in screenshot ... start > Add a game > Enemy Territory > Check for update

Restart your PC to avoid any pb error after update.

tell me what you get after :mellow: