COD MW 3 MW3 General Tutorial (what you need to know)

TuNNel-Rat

Anyone who hasn't bought MW3 yet should watch these before buying. Overall orientation provided including how to access non-ranked dedicated servers (first vid and min 11 of the second). Both user's commentary seems pretty bang on.

How To Use/Find The MW3 Dedicated Server Browser For PC

Uploaded by donkeyshump4 on Nov 10, 2011

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 PC Review. 1080p.

ed by TheH4WKE on Nov 17, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNMketT15HY&feature=related

MW3 Multiplayer Gameplay First Impressions (Gameplay Commentary on PC)

Uploaded by pizowell on Nov 8, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sizNeE9JRRw

Hope this helps.

Edited by TuNNel-Rat

• Administrators

doesnt helps me at all ^^ my fav game since it came out - i like it! rawwwr

Love the commentary in the 3rd one heehe imo should just save yourself 60 bucks or invest it in BF3. I really went into MW3 with the open mind but I own MW2 and its exactly the same gameplay as MW2.
  • Like 1

Love the commentary in the 3rd one heehe imo should just save yourself 60 bucks or invest it in BF3. I really went into MW3 with the open mind but I own MW2 and its exactly the same gameplay as MW2.

My vid card can't run BF3 unfortunately but it does look badass. I might get a new notebook in a year or 2 anyway. You're missing out on MW2. Aside from the obvious server issue surrounding MW2 what's wrong with the gameplay?

My vid card can't run BF3 unfortunately but it does look badass. I might get a new notebook in a year or 2 anyway. You're missing out on MW2. Aside from the obvious server issue surrounding MW2 what's wrong with the gameplay?

I've played every CoD thats come out on PC to date, none have come close to Cod2,4,5. MW2 was fine but in the end the massive amount of hackers just got me to stop playing. Black Ops just doesnt feel right for me, and mw3 was a waste of 40 euro, exactly the same as mw2, with new maps

• 4 weeks later...

haha the point is, i never played mw2. i said its shit and i dont need it ^^

anyway, nice vids!

If you want to see nice vids check out my online vault. I've got 10 maps of good sniping action. Haven't mastered quick scoping yet, prefer hard scope tactics. Good way to spawn control and clear a path for your m8's.

I've played every CoD thats come out on PC to date, none have come close to Cod2,4,5. MW2 was fine but in the end the massive amount of hackers just got me to stop playing. Black Ops just doesnt feel right for me, and mw3 was a waste of 40 euro, exactly the same as mw2, with new maps

Its unfortunate that you should feel this way. I think its the perfect blend of cod4 and mw2 and then some. Hard core kill confirmed, dom, and s&d is where its at!