happy

angel-sweâ„¢

Hi all im happy that i stumbold on to ure cod4 servers (sorry for the bad speling) the welcomems i have goten is werry good i realy like playing whit u all u are always friendly, helping, and happy ok and fun (Rolf) :) to talk to i know im not talking so mutch on the server when i play im not used to do it thats why i prefer talking in vent ore ts3. and i know u need to be a spsigik rank to be abel to warn, kick and all that im trying to post on the forums but i have dyslexia thats why i allways have the lovest forum posts in the clans i have been in. But i have been admin lots of times IM NOT ASKING U TO BEND THE RUELS ORE ANY THING LIKE THAT what i meen is that i know hove to akt as a admin hope i have offended anybody now all the best. angel

@darkfank: http://fearless-assa...looking-to-join

Anyway, don't worry too much about dyslexia, that usually isn't a problem. I have a language disorder (similar result as Dyslexia, however which basically means my Dutch is fine, my English sucks, which is the case because my hearing isn't great and I don't hear the words perfect), but with practice and an auto correct in the browser many won't even notice. On the server, we don't care if you misspell a single word (and with rule breakers, grenaldelaucnhers is good enough to be recognized as grenade launchers :P). If it is really not understandable we'll let you know. On the forum, if you don't shorten text like why=y, you=u,are=r, use capitals and punctuation marks at the right moment, use spell check and reread your post 3 times before posting, your text is better readable than most other members of FA :P Then again, typing it will take at least 5 times as long. But note; on a forum if your post is read over 20 times, it's worth the additional time. And this topic has been viewed over 30 times by now.

Of course, vent can be used too, but it is easier for me to read a (well written) text than to listen to it; some of FA I can't understand, even if English is their native language (I can't understand people from Texas or from a country in England for example :P).

And indeed, just wait for approval/denial of your application, make sure that people get to know the great you (both server and forum!). We don't bend the rules in the sense that we easily give non-FA members get warn/kick etc, although it can happen. But generally applying and getting accepted is faster than waiting for non-FA-membership-admin-commands. However, if you have those commands already, getting into trial is very easy :P

ok i was not asking for admin it came out wrong what i ment was i know that u dont give away admin spots and that al people dont get it and some people dont even whant it what i ment whit all that was i have been a admin before of diferent clans and I did not give admin to al people ether and in a othdr clan it took me some time to get admin to. shure to have admin whud be great some times when nobody is online but i usamy get the people to stop using the perks that is not aloud So 1 more time im not asking fore admin sorry for the hole missunder standing