A question for the guys

oh_Fernanda

• Administrators

Looks like you have enough advice.

So I'll just say

my number is 1-239-292- =D

You going to sing a song for her? :blink:

I think saying to the guy what you just wrote would be a good approach. Its honest, and comes with the necessary, 'I'm not crazy' disclaimers that you need when saying such things.

Reminds me of a date I went on 3 weeks ago. The chick picked me up on the beaches a week prior and we met up at a pub. On the beach she was wearing a bikini and sunglasses the whole time and looked pretty good. But on the date at a pub, without glasses or bikini I thought she was just ok, maybe a 6/10, aka. barely doable. So I decided to play the date differently than I would if I really wanted the girl badly. I basically laid all my cards out on the table as to what kind of girl I want with the inference that if she wasn't it, she would have to mold to be my sweety. She didn't seem willing, so I said in my head, 'next' lol.

She was also 25 minutes late and lived 1 block from the pub. And talked about how when she'd wake up too early by accident she'd call her 3 sisters or mother to keep her company while she was inadvertedly awake. Haha, even I am not thattttt selfish. Next!

Hey everyone, I wanted to get a male's perspective on a certain issue of mine.

I don't ever want to have children...so when it comes to dating how do you think the situation should be approached?

I don't want to go out with anyone that I don't have a possible future with, because to me it is just a waste of time. However, I don't wanna come off like some crazy chick that's looking for a guy to marry cause thats not the case at all lol. But if I say this right off the bat after meeting someone, thats the impression they might get. And seeing as I'm a lazy person, I dont feel like going out on a bunch of dates before I feel it is safe enough to discuss what the future plans are lol.

So as a man, how would you want to be approached about this? Or what are your thoughts on the issue? :)

Well I personally don't want kids because they don't, and have never appealed to me. A lot of people say that having kids changes them, makes everything worth it, etc etc.....but that's not me, life is already worth it to me. A life of having to care for someone else, catering to their every need, typical everyday mundane tasks that come with having children is not appealing.

With me it has nothing to do with not having "met the right person"...or that I will "change my mind later". I have never had that feeling, or yearning that people have inside of them when they know they wish to have children. The only maternal bone I have in my body are for animals lol.

Its hard to explain, but that's as well as I can put it....I just don't WANT them.

I don't even really like kids to be honest, which doesn't mean I hate them or anything. Its just I don't have that desire or find it pleasurable to spend time with or take care of them.

It can be difficult to approach this topic with some people due to the fact that not wanting to have kids seems to have a negative sentiment attached to it. Which in my opinion is ridiculous. I'm happy to live my life childless and I'm happy for those who have children and are living theirs just as happy. But there are some who automatically put people like me down for our choices, or just think we're crazy for not wanting to populate the earth lol. In the end, I'm all for live and let live.

Also, just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who responded. Its really nice and informative getting a guy's insight on this :-)

You going to sing a song for her? :blink:

hahahahahahah

I might write one for you blacky. xD

Also on the subject I have two friends that are now married and don't want kids but they also have three pets which to me kinda is just makin up for having children. With my male friend it seems like he doesn't want to fail at raising the child or / thinks he can do it well enough to justify the stress that comes from it with the girl I just don't think she wants a baby coming out of her. But as is mentioned people change and I think the fact they have pets in the first place shows you they will probably have children one day whether its from natural forms or adoption.

Me personally I can't wait to first met a women I want to have children with then second have children. There are many reasons to and not to have children but for me it all comes down to creating life. In that moment we are as close to God-like or godish "whichever you believe" that a human can possibly get.

Edited by .bb.In-joy

closeest to god is taking a life :gun:

hahahahahahah

I might write one for you blacky. xD

Also on the subject I have two friends that are now married and don't want kids but they also have three pets which to me kinda is just makin up for having children. With my male friend it seems like he doesn't want to fail at raising the child or / thinks he can do it well enough to justify the stress that comes from it with the girl I just don't think she wants a baby coming out of her. But as is mentioned people change and I think the fact they have pets in the first place shows you they will probably have children one day whether its from natural forms or adoption.

Me personally I can't wait to first met a women I want to have children with then second have children. There are many reasons to and not to have children but for me it all comes down to creating life. In that moment we are as close to God-like or godish "whichever you believe" that a human can possibly get.

closeest to god is taking a life :gun:

Taking life is very similar to giving life no? On a Universal scale? Whether we are taking or giving both are god like actions and one could argue that by taking part in either action you are as close to the "Creator" as we could be.

Strange how one is considered probably the worst sin and the other is considered a gift in many cases. Either way if you kill people or make babies your blaspheming by these standards which is why the Christian faith is complete crap.

My final word on the subject would be. Life is a game a very short game, you can plan ahead you can play as you go but only one thing is certain change will come in every aspect you can imagine.

Edited by .bb.In-joy

Taking life is very similar to giving life no? On a Universal scale? Whether we are taking or giving both are god like actions and one could argue that by taking part in either action you are as close to the "Creator" as we could be.

Strange how one is considered probably the worst sin and the other is considered a gift in many cases. Either way if you kill people or make babies your blaspheming by these standards which is why the Christian faith is complete crap.

My final word on the subject would be. Life is a game a very short game, you can plan ahead you can play as you go but only one thing is certain change will come in every aspect you can imagine.

I'm not understanding why you said '[making babies is blaspheming by these standards]'. Which standards, christianity? Making babies is bad, huh?

I'm not understanding why you said '[making babies is blaspheming by these standards]'. Which standards, christianity? Making babies is bad, huh?

hehe. not only were these comments tongue in cheek, it was made with the moral standards of 'playing god' as their infrastructure. god kills and creates. and you can too.