• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Jaymode artillary/airstrike update

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
Since, artillary killing was major issue in few maps.. overal artillary/airstrike is 3 per 1 min per team. Let me know how it goes. Allies would have relief against non stop axis artillary.

On ETPUB you can kick canister and throw them away and do same with nades using F key.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Connection

Connection

L3: Novice

• User
  • 345 posts
Unknown at this point
HOORAY FOR KICKING CANISTERS!!!!

do i own them when i kick them? like i can turn a red can into a blue airstrike if i kick it? that is the sweetness.

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

do i own them when i kick them? like i can turn a red can into a blue airstrike if i kick it? that is the sweetness.

No not at this moment. You will own them when you kick it as soon as I turn ON FF. At this moment FF is OFF.

I enabled it and people abused it lot so i turned that thing off until i turn FF on back.

Knifetwister

Knifetwister

L3: Novice

• User
  • 280 posts
Unknown at this point

No not at this moment. You will own them when you kick it as soon as I turn ON FF. At this moment FF is OFF.

I enabled it and people abused it lot so i turned that thing off until i turn FF on back.

How did people abuse it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users