what are your goals for 2012?

flagoon

- Getting close to graduation to achieve my MSc (and preferably get it, but it'll probably be January 2013)

- Run marathon in less than 4 hours

haha my goal is to turn my life around, get me a good job keep and keep moving on up with my life the only thing i can do now is move upward instead of chilling with the wrong people

My goals are to start studying.... Long term goal is to be a early learning teacher (children 4-7 years old) So looking into how to get the ball rolling with that

Have a higher XP than MaKy in Jay3 and kill him more than he kills me (getting closer to this goal faster than I thought I would)

To start saving money for a holiday, wedding (something nice)

Well my goals are to pass the finals in march and get a place at a university, since I plan to study psychology. Other than that I'll try to enjoy the year, maybe also find a girl.. oh and get 1 million xp on NQ1 ofc.

Be as useful as possible ;)

and eventually succeed my first year at uni, I'm not sure I succeeded the first half-year