Bipo Problems !

BiPolar

I don't remember posting the above, ignore it, but you can download a linux iso boot version of AVG and it's free to scan your computer the right way if you have a virus.

http://www.avg.com/u.../226386#acquire It's the AVG rescure cd, it boots into linux and provides a much better scan, and it's a trusted name like AVG and FREE TOO! If you don't have any blank cd's, you can also have it boot off a memory stick, but you know, that's just crazy talking. It's the only right way to scan for a virus, if you ask me.

I'm so embarrassed.

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

Edited by theREALikillu

maybe its a virus or bug as our friends suggested them. if you ever lagging try to do /cl_timenudge 100 , it will help you to run the game much faster and prevent the lags.

internet explore makes any other software to works slowly and sometimes ending up with error, so if the problem is explorer try to remove the program and also make sure while you are playing ET, not any other program or software is running or opened.