• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Bipo Problems !

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

theREALikillu

theREALikillu

L1: Learner

• User
  • 10 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:None
ET is a virus, makes quad core intel chips with top of the line nvidia cards run like crap.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

theREALikillu

theREALikillu

L1: Learner

• User
  • 10 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:None
I don't remember posting the above, ignore it, but you can download a linux iso boot version of AVG and it's free to scan your computer the right way if you have a virus.

http://www.avg.com/u.../226386#acquire It's the AVG rescure cd, it boots into linux and provides a much better scan, and it's a trusted name like AVG and FREE TOO! If you don't have any blank cd's, you can also have it boot off a memory stick, but you know, that's just crazy talking. It's the only right way to scan for a virus, if you ask me.

I'm so embarrassed.

Posted Image

Edited by theREALikillu, 22 February 2012 - 12:37 PM.

Kourosh

Kourosh

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 150 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:Jay3
maybe its a virus or bug as our friends suggested them. if you ever lagging try to do /cl_timenudge 100 , it will help you to run the game much faster and prevent the lags.

internet explore makes any other software to works slowly and sometimes ending up with error, so if the problem is explorer try to remove the program and also make sure while you are playing ET, not any other program or software is running or opened.

BiPolar

BiPolar

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 328 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Jay1
Yea thanks guys , ive fixed this problem now . I got the computer fix all over again hehe but preciate the helpful tips i can use them if this happens again . :fixed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users