• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

keeping game stats and F|A tags

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

one-up

one-up

L1: Learner

• User
  • 22 posts
Unknown at this point
Hi, I'm in the process of looking at buying a new gaming computer. Is there a file in the wolfenstein game that I can save so when I do get a new computer I can copy it into a newly downloaded version of wolfenstein and keep my game stats and my F|A member tags? Thanks for the help.

One-up

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

thundercunt

thundercunt

L420: The Honorable

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,812 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:20
  • Server:BF3
  • Alias:THl_lNDERCl_lNT
Save your Etkey! Its in you etmain folder. Or you could keep the whole etmain folder.

one-up

one-up

L1: Learner

• User
  • 22 posts
Unknown at this point

Save your Etkey! Its in you etmain folder. Or you could keep the whole etmain folder.

Thanks for the quick response Thundercunt!

-=Medic=-

-=Medic=-

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 3,148 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:-=Medic=-
Contributor
also to avoid you another download for maps you already have ... just uninstall the game and the goto etmain folder and copy past all PK3 inside to external hard drive or something then after installing the game again just copy past them again to etmain :unsure:

Aniky

Aniky

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,488 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

Donator

save etkey and ur config, others u dont really need. After new installation of et just delite new etkey and replace it with old one u saved it, so xp, admin levels will stay same.
About ur name its kinda if u have it at ur config it will save it, if not u will just need to create it again but that takes u like 2 min so i dont see prob with that :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users