Connect with 900+ ping

Achiyan

a few nights ago i was playin ET JAY1 just fine...then all of a sudden constant 900+ ping. so i waited it out but its still hasnt set itself right yet. all other applications work just fine. internet, torrents, weather channel app, etc. only effects ET it seems. Pingtest.net even went throught just fine.....any suggestions? i also adjusted max packets from 100 to 30 just to see if it made a difference......nope. and also packet duplication to 1, no difference there either. im stumped. also forwarded the ports 4 ports earlier today as well...

54645443.png

thanks Joker but i already read that the night it happened, plus about a good while before that.

my rate and maxfps are already set as that. what actually happens is that when log onto servers it loads up quickly like normal then as soon as im 'in' it moves a frame then stops. top half of lag meter is filled solid green and bottom is solid red :/ i didnt change anything in my config but maybe something went astray....im sure i'll sort it out soon.

yeah maybe your firewall is blocking ET check that

Add an Exception in Windows Firewall and maybe your anti-virus

Run the software called winMTR 32/64 bit according to your PC OS. You can download the tool from here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/category/15-windows-software/ and post the results & post a screen shot ingame with lagometer

check the list from this topic - http://fearless-assa...gnize-your-lag/

From WinMTR

(space meanings in order : Loss Percentage, Sent, Received, Best Ping, Average Ping, Worst Ping, Last Ping)

jay1.clan-fa.com - 0 | 179 | 179 | 52 | 66 | 249 | 58 ------------------then a minute or so later--------------------- jay1.clan-fa.com - 1 | 314 | 312 | 52 | 66 | 272 | 55

i could post screenshot but it'd be worthless. lag meter doesnt show, only the "Connection Interuppted" symbol. as soon as i log on everything just stops...like a fancy ET screensaver/wallpaper :P.

exception is still set on firewall, even turned it completely off on PC and router just to make sure. ah well :/