I think I'm getting fat...

B1gM1k3

You ever been faced with this problem? You used to lift 315. NOW you lift 225 and thats with help on the third lift. My belt size used to be 32. NOW its 42... Its all this damn sedintarianism (that's my word and i claim all copyrights to the use there of..) I think they should make an interactive game that lets you shoot people in the face (not just those that make you dance or bowl or play tennis or whatever..)

Oh yeah, who else is getting fat?

I'm not fat, not overweight, my weight is normal for my length and age. But I have a fatroll and I want it gone lol, so in Februari me and a friend are also going to the gym :]

I've gained too much weight in 2011, I want my flat tummy back like in 2010 ^^

Used to do the gym 3 or 4 times a week. I have been between 205 and 225 for the last 20 years no matter what I do. Your body is what it is. I've decided to just "go with it" and see what happens. One good thing is that in my job, I walk between 1 & 3 miles a night.

Have to lose a bit of weight since the last time I was on the bike was back in October :P Have to get my new kit and I hope I'll be able to shed my beer belly going up the hill to my old school.. Doing that 3 times a day will kill me, but I remember I was pretty fit after it so here's to that :)

Instead of just going to the gym maybe try going some rec leagues for sports you like. I currently play soccer, hockey and volleyball and thats all the cardio I need. Never been much of a treadmill/bike guy. I end up losing interest