hey friends.. What´s the best of be an admin and what´s the worst?

VazQueezz!

I think he means what do you like most about being an admin, and what you hate about being an admin. For me, it's being able to do something about excessive spamming, even if it's between maps. Worst part about being an admin? Nothing for me really, but I can understand that higher ups lose fun of the game when admin work outweighs playing.

I think he means what do you like most about being an admin, and what you hate about being an admin. For me, it's being able to do something about excessive spamming, even if it's between maps. Worst part about being an admin? Nothing for me really, but I can understand that higher ups lose fun of the game when admin work outweighs playing.

During the first weeks it's getting annoying that you've to deal more with spammers & trolls but after that you'll get used to it. It just take some time to get used to the commands and when you finally got them in your brain you even can do it during sleep. :D

I am with Retro on this. I like being an admin, because I have a supervisory background, love teaching/manageing/guiding etc. I like being part of this community and helping by being part of the peacekeeping force so to speak, hopefully improving the atmoshere of the game server by upholding the rules and providing positive leadership by example.

The con is sometimes, I just wanna be a player, and not feel obligated to take myself out of the game to deal with a rule-breaker. I am , over time, finding my peace and some balance when it comes to this issue. Also, it can be daunting at times, to realize the learning curve for me is so great. (I'm not terribly computer saavy, my computer is old and barely sufficient for the limited gaming that I do, and I'm new to the whole social networking thing in general.) I am following the baby steps approach.

Plus, the more I learn about being an admin, the more I appreciate the folks above me, who clearly have contributed so much more than I to promote the community. Can't say thanks enough to those who put in the time, money , and effort to run this whole operation.

PS I absolutely LOVE watermelon !

Edited by soulJAHmon

Another Whats the thread, fukin great.

I actually like it because I'm learning some things about people that don't come up in game or just a few lines typed on xfire.

As for the question.....

I don't like the shit I get from players for doing what i like about being an admin. Which is my best to keep the servers a nice place to enjoy the game.

• Like 1