whats your favorite ET map? and why ?

VazQueezz!

my favorite maps are the beerrun and siwa oasis =P

splash_beerrun.jpgwolf.jpg

i love this two maps because is very hard take the flag (in beerun insert the key) in this maps because the space between the spawn and the objetive are very close =P sorry by my english guys i hope you understand me

Also Minas. Back when I was just starting to play it someone asked which map was next. Minas was the answer, I was thinking can it somehow be that there's a Minas Tirith map in a game like this? When the map downloaded and loaded up, that's when ET got me.

• Like 1

I love Gold Rush, because it has narrow streets and lots of different areas for fighting. I also love Praetoria 1/2 because of the scope of the map and the coloring. Marrakech is another one of my favorites, because it has a lot of small pathways, too.

Hydro2, Marakesh/Night and Castle Attack. So many reasons, I guess with these three you've got your small to large range, Various characteristics. Designed by people with great imaginations. Scenery, structures, Gameplay..

• Clan Friend

All maps have a potential, but some have obviously a poor design, while others are easily runied by too many players, spam, fps lags, etc.

And you can't compare maps used successfully in competitions with maps made just for the looks/design without paying attention to the gameplay (aka pub maps).

I think goldrush is nice under almost all conditions, marrakech too, but it's too big if there are too many players, while on goldrush you can even play 3vs3 and have fun (especially if you play for objectives)

radar is cool but is ruined by r_drawfoliage 1 in all mods without forcecvar (jaymod...)

I like supply as well, but not when there's too many players, especially in the 1st stage it makes no sense you can't even leave your spawn at axis without being pushed by someone.

Delivery is nice too, but with too many players it's spammy, I think it is nice only if you play in a team

Actually et was made for medium/small maps and few players, then they started making ultrabig maps and adding stupid things (double jump) to make big maps enjoyable

so I say goldrush/marrakech are the best for me

• 1 year later...

For me the original Depot Map which came from RTCW.

Requires defence and attack in equal measure although does need a decent number of players as it's a big map.

Special Delivery TE

Braundorf B4

Why?I don't know.

Because i'm very good at these maps(and others :D),and i like it.

Special Delivery TE

Braundorf B4

Why?I don't know.

Because i'm very good at these maps(and others :D),and i like it.

How to revive a topic :P

Scrims and clan matches are best played sw_goldrush_te and supply, both perfectly balanced and designed.

For pubs stock goldrush and venice are nice and have a good size, fun to play 5vs5 and 10vs10.