Which is the person that you most admire, and why? (can be an actor or a public person)

VazQueezz!

i admire to my parents because they have gived me all to me and my brothers, the study and always have care of us. And i admire the movies of JIM CARREY AND DWAYNE JOHNSON (the rock) they are the actors that i admire because all their movies there are awesome.

and what about you friends?

i_love_my_parents_tshirt-p235233215453961321q6vb_400.jpg

Most likely Baska will reply: Joedirt

</3 wtf.

I admire Ellie Goulding, because I want to marry her. I also admire Ellen DeGeneres, because she's damn funny and always makes me laugh even on a damn bad day :]

I really admire Clint Eastwood too B) I have to say that out of the people I know, blacky aka HellReturn is in my top 10 list. He does an incredible amount of work for our enjoyment, and gets nothing in return. Thanks blacky :thanks

• Like 2

I personally admire anyone who has the desire and drive to better themselves no matter what stands in their way. For example my father in law who lost all of his money when the real estate market collapsed (he is a developer/Contractor), now even without a pot to piss in he gets up every day puts one foot in front of the other and keeps going. I also admire those who dedicate their lives to public service such as Military, Law Enforcement, Fire/Ems- these people put their lives on the line every day only to be ridiculed by the ignorant general population. I also admire my wife for putting up with my shit for 13 years and not kicking my ass to the curb :)

• Like 3

Interesting topic!!

As cheesy as CSL's response was, I'd have to agree with what he says (except for his wife, that would be odd).

I do admire Stephen Spielberg for all of the great movies he's produced! And Bill Gates and Steve Jobs for their part in propelling the home computing industry into what it is today.

My Dad. He worked his butt off (and still does) to put a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs and food on our table. He never calls in sick and is always the first in there if he has a day off and someone else calls in sick or if he is needed for overtime. (i used to tell the boss he was out so he atleast got 1 day off a week shhh lol)

He raised 2 kids of my mums from a different relatioship and never treated them any differently to his bio kids. If anyone asks he has 6 kids. Although my mum and him have seperated he is always doing things for her and his mother in law. He is soo nice and helpful that sadly he gets taken advantage of.

He needed a hip replacement. He could barely walk and used to take him half an hour to get out of bed everymorning. Yet even them he still went to work each day. He actually wanted to go back to work a couple of weeks after the surgery but the doctors told his work he was not allowed to.

As busy as he was he still did and does find time for his kids and grandkids. Poppy is the best in their eyes and he will always have time to play and spoil them.

There are not many men around like him and that is why I admire him :)

He has worked the same minimum wage job, same shift for the last 27 years. I used to be so proud as a kid to tell all the other kids at school "my dad makes car batterys" LOL. (the area i grew up in didnt have many working parent families)

• Like 1

I admire my mom, me and my brother was/are always the first for her no matter what. Admire every in this clan, who work to make this a better place.

I cannot admire an actor or a public person as much as I can someone I know.

I admire my dad, he works everyday for 12 hours just to make ends meet, he can also fix everthing broken, that's for me amazing, i would love to know as much as he does.