is it really that hard?

metalhead

hello all metalhead here, asking a serious question. Is it really that hard to even teams.....lol if i had a nickel..anyway countless times when teams are uneven and no admin around, it rarely gets done. im online late, when theres almost no admin. anywho i even teams whenever possible, i konw how i feels beeing on the down team. so plz..even teams without being forced people!...ty......metal rules..

Hi metal, nice to hear u on your own even teams without telling of anyone. But there are a lot of ppl, who even dont wanna even it, because they feel better, when they have advantage. So, U can cry as u want and when nobody will want, u can kill yourself and nothing will happen. And there are a lot of ppl, who dont press TAB key after each kill to know, that teams are uneven.

But even some admin is on, then we can only ask to even it in the game or we can choose and even it manually. We go for shuffle only at the start of the map (and every admin hasnt rules for doing shuffle on level 1).

Did I answered it right or u wanted to know more?

ATomik

P.S. And we are only ppl too and we cant be online everytime to even it, sorry.

P.S.S. And "it is NOT really that hard, yes :)

First reaction to topic title: That's what she said.

On-topic reaction. It should definitely not be that hard, but when I play on NQ1 a lot of people keep a close eye on team balance, so there one warning is usually enough. On the Jay-side of things, it takes a little bit longer in my opinion, but that's why we have put-team. But thanks for helping out metalhead, and indeed, metal does rule. Progmetal.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I logged into Hardcore or Silent and saw 3 clan members as the top players on one team. I moved one player and they all ended up leaving... Some people are just lame.

PM me names.

I logged into Hardcore or Silent and saw 3 clan members as the top players on one team. I moved one player and they all ended up leaving... Some people are just lame.

Do you mean another clan or F|A? o.0 I hope to god it wasn't any of our guys..

I doubt he means some of our guys and this really is a pitty. Yes, sometimes you're that much into the game you don't check the teams on a regular base but at least Silent shows when the teams are uneven like in the middle of your screen.

And no, I don't try to apologize for any misbehaviour of somebody here.