• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

2 GUID's

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

wh!rlw!nd

wh!rlw!nd

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 382 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • T-M:ET: 3-2
Hey Guys,

i Just got ET up and running on my laptop at home this evening (Hence the awesomeness if anyone happened to see me running into walls like a drunkard and such in the hardcore server this evening) However As I actively will be Playing ET on both My work PC and my Home laptop, I was wondering if there is anyway of storing 2 GUID's? I guess i could use the Call of Duty spot as I don't play Call of Duty?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

vke

vke

L6: Expert

• Co-Leader
  • 991 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:19
  • Alias:Valkyrie
  • Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:29319748
  • T-M:ET:1-0
Contributor
You could just copy your guid from work computer and email to youself, and download it on the laptop. That way you have same xp/kd on both computers.

wh!rlw!nd

wh!rlw!nd

• Regular User
  • 382 posts
On the road to fame

You could just copy your guid from work computer and email to youself, and download it on the laptop. That way you have same xp/kd on both computers.

That is a great shout! I'll get the GUID from my work PC tomorrow 8-)

Antichrist

Antichrist

Troll Exterminator

• Recruiting Team
  • 3,284 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • EvolveHQ:Antic666hrist
  • Admin:17
  • T-M:ET: 17-10

Donator

I would also SAVE that email, that way you'll always have an accessible digital copy of your ETKey, no matter where you are.

Strobel

Strobel

L5: Journeyman

• Regular User
  • 661 posts
Getting Better
  • Server:NQ1
Also you've got the chance to register your nick to Trackbase and store your ETkey there.
To avoid losing XP you should take any step possible to store your key. ;)

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:19
  • Alias:=F|A=TeaAndScones
Contributor

Also you've got the chance to register your nick to Trackbase and store your ETkey there.
To avoid losing XP you should take any step possible to store your key. ;)

Not that I don't trust Paul and the others involved with Trackbase, but I will always recommend being extremely cautious when storing your etkey on any third party website. You are much safer trusting your email storage simply due to the fact that it is outright illegal for any email service provider to check your emails without legal authority or legit reason to do so.

wh!rlw!nd

wh!rlw!nd

• Regular User
  • 382 posts
On the road to fame
Thanks for the Help Gents, Like a proper Rodney I emailed myself my GUID :lol: :lol:

Will email myself the ETKey and get this sorted for tomorrow. ^_^

Also need to create a new config... I always used Lakes config builder before (This is going back to 2000, and used to save the time of having to do all the hard work) Would you recommend any other config builders?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users