Hardcore server down?

wh!rlw!nd

Just tried to connect to the hardcore server and just get the "awaiting connection screen" and a counter which i /quit to post here after 15. :unsure:

Am i being very special and not realising that a topic has been created for this and its down for maintenance? If thats the case then I'm Sorry! :blush:

Hardcore is up and running http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=11232

I occasionally get blocked by the server firewalls - that might be whats happened.. Exit ET and try again.. Usually it's down to tracking the server on xfire or something.. I get it a lot because I retrieve server data regularly from an external program just to see who is playing where..

I can't connect myself, and according to splatterladder, it is down: http://splatterladde...info&idx=515355

Ah yes, it seems trackbase is f*cked again [Lastscan: 10h » Nextscan: -36166 s]... going to stop using it for server status.

EDIT: just found out - it's down due to data-center maintenance.. So it shouldn't be too long.

XP resets are a good thing. Why dont you guys just remove the XPsave all together? New map, New XP!

A lot of people like XP save.. And those who dont can easily !resetmyxp or request !resetxp from higher FA members :P

A lot of people like XP save.. And those who dont can easily !resetmyxp or request !resetxp from higher FA members :P

but it's an HARDCORE server, hardcore means hardcore bro ;)

there are plenty of pubs like jaymod