What's the best browser for you?

Deathshead

I've used Firefox, IE, and Chrome.

Firefox has A LOT of great add-ons, such as the ad blocker, and popup blocker. But initial load time is a little slow for me. Multi-tasking several tabs also creates lag.

IE.. where to start lol It's what I've always used. I'm familiar with everything on IE, however, it lags like FF, and it's buggy as hell. I am constantly getting a mouse scroll lag with IE, and it bothers me to no end. The only fix is a PC restart, and then several days later, it starts doing it again.

So far Chrome really has no complaints from me. It's a simple, no-frills design, but it does what it's supposed to. I don't get lag when loading multiple tabs at once, I don't recall ever getting an error, and it's just a solid browser.

Unfortunately, I'm a creature of habit, and my main browser is still IE, even with all the issues I encounter. With the new PC build I'm going to switch everything over to Chrome, and begin using that as my main browser.

I don't use Chrome, for me Opera is the best browser

Chrome=spy browser

That's another good point actually. People say that's just hearsay but it absolutely is not. Any URL you go to visits google.com first to tell them where you're going. It's not hard to see that either.. And Google don't deny it which they blatantly would if it didnt happen.

Opera. But if that fails, Firefox. And if that's not working either, Internet Explorer :P Opera is great, but not all websites support it. Firefox is supported generally quite good, but it's way too bloated. Internet Explorer is, well, for that occasional use but I stopped using it as main browser after IE6 was too long without improvements.

And I use google for searching (because Bing isn't that good yet), but furthermore I avoid google a lot, way too much spying on me :P

I'm using firefox, chrome, opera, safari and internet explorer (IE, opera and safari only for school projects)

Most of the time I'm using firefox, don't like chrome: too 'simple' looking XD (firefox also has 'simple' look but there I can add the menubar again to the top of the browser :P, can't find that in chrome)

and I can't miss my addons anymore: Adblock plus, ghostery, .... ftw !!!!!!!!!

None are "best" to me. They all have their flaws, but i will label them like Medieval characters

Internet Explorer - Heavy Knight - IE is slowish sometimes, but not so bad on win7. I feel its Security is strong against things, which is why its a heavy knight.

Firefox ( dont use anymore) - Just a knight/footsoldier - A little bit faster but not super noticeable. Not as strong in security to me

Google Chrome - Light Cavalry - Faster than the others by a bit, but has major major security flaws yet i still use it unfortunately. Each time im reminded of this, i hate myself :X