• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

What did you get for Christmas?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

General

General

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,169 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:15
  • Server:COD4 #2

CM Storm Sniper case, Asus M5A97 EVO motherboard, AMD 3.3g 6core CPU.

Now it's time to buy RAM, a power supply, a new video card, and eventually a bigger hard drive.

Also a gun cleaning kit.

Then a few small things which nobody will care about :P

I care ^^ I got similar stuff
I got an i5 2500K, Hyper 212+ Cpu cooler, ASRock Extreme 3 Gen 3 Motherboard ( seriously this mobo is kickass, cant wait to build), Antec 900 case (2 front LED and sidewindow one), and last but not least 16 gig G Skill 1333MHz ddr3 RAM. Sooooo awesome, cant wait to have my first actual gaming machine!
I Also got itunes $25 card, Fifa 12, some clothes and candy ^^ and 3 harry potter movies shared between my bro and sis and I
From my cousins i got more clothes, card games, battlefield bad company 1, GRP3 ( gotham racing project i think), and a new xbox 360 controller. This is by far best Christmas yet for me !

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Chaozzz

Chaozzz

L3: Novice

• User
  • 95 posts

I care ^^ I got similar stuff
I got an i5 2500K, Hyper 212+ Cpu cooler, ASRock Extreme 3 Gen 3 Motherboard ( seriously this mobo is kickass, cant wait to build), Antec 900 case (2 front LED and sidewindow one), and last but not least 16 gig G Skill 1333MHz ddr3 RAM. Sooooo awesome, cant wait to have my first actual gaming machine!
I Also got itunes $25 card, Fifa 12, some clothes and candy ^^ and 3 harry potter movies shared between my bro and sis and I
From my cousins i got more clothes, card games, battlefield bad company 1, GRP3 ( gotham racing project i think), and a new xbox 360 controller. This is by far best Christmas yet for me !

Wow! That's some sick ass hardware dude!

General

General

• Regular User
  • 1,169 posts

Wow! That's some sick ass hardware dude!

I know, my parents went all out this year, i cant wait to have my baby running

[email protected]

[email protected]

The hobbit that tastes so good inside a panini !

• Regular User
  • 2,884 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:4
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:[email protected]
A puppy (sister asked for it), a cycling book, cycling kit (in the post still), racing car, bit of money :3

Funksdead

Funksdead

L9: Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 2,199 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:10
  • Server:None

User's Awards

13 5 8
Nice set up Gen ...
I got NFS The Run, Fila Skeletoes (for working out), Subscription to Mens Fitness magazine, New Shaker cup, stainless steel Starbucks mug, gloves

General

General

• Regular User
  • 1,169 posts

Nice set up Gen ...
I got NFS The Run, Fila Skeletoes (for working out), Subscription to Mens Fitness magazine, New Shaker cup, stainless steel Starbucks mug, gloves

Watch out for that Mens Fitness subscrption, i heard there was a Theo special :o

Samurai

Samurai

• Regular User
  • 87 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Jay3
got a jacket. lol

Klinkerhoffen

Klinkerhoffen

• Inactive Member
  • 165 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:COD4 #1
I got a new dive watch as my last one imploded when i went too deep for it, enough socks to keep an army supplied on a march from here to cairo, about 2 gallons of whisky and rum.A mini desktop, henry vacuum cleaner from my boy, A hefty bonus and card from work. Ten sets of new bike tyres and team kit along with cash to pay the baggage fees for my bikes on my travels. The best thing of all.....the smile on my boys face when he saw his presents.

[email protected]

[email protected]

• Regular User
  • 2,884 posts
On the road to fame

Ten sets of new bike tyres and team kit along with cash to pay the baggage fees for my bikes on my travels.

I saw on your profile you're a cyclist so I'm wondering which team kit did you get? :P I ordered the Omega-Pharma Lotto kit for Xmas but still hasn't come yet :P

bell reavue

bell reavue

L4: Apprentice

• Inactive Member
  • 460 posts
On the road to fame
  • Alias:=F|A=Bell
  • T-M:ET: 3-1
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
A ped-egg, some sweaters hand picked by my 60 year old great aunt and lots of gift cards to Macy's. My favorite gift was from my brother, who just dumped hershey kisses into a wine bag (it was almost full). Anyone want some chocolate? I have extra...

Oh, and the family time with my drunk older relatives. That's priceless.

Klinkerhoffen

Klinkerhoffen

• Inactive Member
  • 165 posts
Getting Better
This is from my sponsors, not bought stuff, after my trials ill be on their payroll i hope!

Edited by Klinkerhoffen, 26 December 2011 - 08:27 PM.

[email protected]

[email protected]

• Regular User
  • 2,884 posts
On the road to fame

This is from my sponsors, not bought stuff, after my trials ill be their payroll i hope!

Oooh very nice! Good luck with the trials :)

mona88

mona88

• User
  • 5 posts
Unknown at this point
Well, I'm so excited this Christmas cuz I've got Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck fragrance. I love it so much!

Klinkerhoffen

Klinkerhoffen

• Inactive Member
  • 165 posts
Getting Better
Im away on the 10th, florida, do the criteriums, then have fun. Judging by the countryside there, winning the locals at least should be easyy, the place is flat, no pennine way there to train on lol.

B1gM1k3

B1gM1k3

L2: Beginner

• Regular User
  • 35 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:12
I got a notice from my wife that I am getting fat... Her version would say, "New swimming trunks, a yeaer pass to the workout swimming pool, and a stop watch."

PFFFF... Pass the marshmallows...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users