What did you get for Christmas?

Chaozzz

CM Storm Sniper case, Asus M5A97 EVO motherboard, AMD 3.3g 6core CPU.

Now it's time to buy RAM, a power supply, a new video card, and eventually a bigger hard drive.

Also a gun cleaning kit.

Then a few small things which nobody will care about :P

I care ^^ I got similar stuff

I got an i5 2500K, Hyper 212+ Cpu cooler, ASRock Extreme 3 Gen 3 Motherboard ( seriously this mobo is kickass, cant wait to build), Antec 900 case (2 front LED and sidewindow one), and last but not least 16 gig G Skill 1333MHz ddr3 RAM. Sooooo awesome, cant wait to have my first actual gaming machine!

I Also got itunes $25 card, Fifa 12, some clothes and candy ^^ and 3 harry potter movies shared between my bro and sis and I

From my cousins i got more clothes, card games, battlefield bad company 1, GRP3 ( gotham racing project i think), and a new xbox 360 controller. This is by far best Christmas yet for me !

I care ^^ I got similar stuff

I got an i5 2500K, Hyper 212+ Cpu cooler, ASRock Extreme 3 Gen 3 Motherboard ( seriously this mobo is kickass, cant wait to build), Antec 900 case (2 front LED and sidewindow one), and last but not least 16 gig G Skill 1333MHz ddr3 RAM. Sooooo awesome, cant wait to have my first actual gaming machine!

I Also got itunes $25 card, Fifa 12, some clothes and candy ^^ and 3 harry potter movies shared between my bro and sis and I

From my cousins i got more clothes, card games, battlefield bad company 1, GRP3 ( gotham racing project i think), and a new xbox 360 controller. This is by far best Christmas yet for me !

Wow! That's some sick ass hardware dude!

Nice set up Gen ...

I got NFS The Run, Fila Skeletoes (for working out), Subscription to Mens Fitness magazine, New Shaker cup, stainless steel Starbucks mug, gloves

Watch out for that Mens Fitness subscrption, i heard there was a Theo special :o

I got a new dive watch as my last one imploded when i went too deep for it, enough socks to keep an army supplied on a march from here to cairo, about 2 gallons of whisky and rum.A mini desktop, henry vacuum cleaner from my boy, A hefty bonus and card from work. Ten sets of new bike tyres and team kit along with cash to pay the baggage fees for my bikes on my travels. The best thing of all.....the smile on my boys face when he saw his presents.

Ten sets of new bike tyres and team kit along with cash to pay the baggage fees for my bikes on my travels.

I saw on your profile you're a cyclist so I'm wondering which team kit did you get? :P I ordered the Omega-Pharma Lotto kit for Xmas but still hasn't come yet :P

A ped-egg, some sweaters hand picked by my 60 year old great aunt and lots of gift cards to Macy's. My favorite gift was from my brother, who just dumped hershey kisses into a wine bag (it was almost full). Anyone want some chocolate? I have extra...

Oh, and the family time with my drunk older relatives. That's priceless.

I got a notice from my wife that I am getting fat... Her version would say, "New swimming trunks, a yeaer pass to the workout swimming pool, and a stop watch."

PFFFF... Pass the marshmallows...