Traditional food from your country

DirtyShadow

this three is the best of my country Turkiye. You should eat these food they taste very very delicious if the cook experienced.

Arabaşı first one . Mantı Second. Şebit yağlaması 3rd .

post-3701-0-03046800-1337580032_thumb.jpg

post-3701-0-71566000-1337580041_thumb.jpg

post-3701-0-65877700-1337580051_thumb.jpg

Edited by (LPS) UnMasKeD
  • Like 1

In Romania traditional food is- "sarmale" (no English translation) -sponge cake "cozonac" (that does not know if it translates) -And pig sausages

Yes you are right is good traditional food, i really did have a craving for "sarmale" in cabbage, mmm yam, yam :lol: Edited by Adryan28

Why can't traditional food just look tasty?:)

Think I'd like Polish, Iranian and Turkish specialties most.

I'm from Belgium, that means the common traditions are mentioned, tough we have a family tradition:

-2 eggs

-2 spoons of flour

-2 spoons of sugar

-Stir it up, and bake in a pan

Can't be easier:D

By the way, does America really have nothing different from a hamburger?:D

• Like 2

By the way, does America really have nothing different from a hamburger? :D

Well I found this for you: was on Yahoo Answers.

Don't pay any attention to these losers, most of them are just immigrants anyway, the REAL traditional American foods are:

1. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese dinners

2. Hot Dogs (Vienna sausage made in the US from chicken lips, cow penises and pig anuses)

3. Hamburgers (hormone and e.-coli flavored ground beef served on dry, stale white flour buns that are laced with chemicals and preservatives: topped with slices of artificial, plasticized, processed "American" so-called "cheese" and with fake "bacon" made from toxic soy waste products)

- for traditional American desserts, check the net for "Twinkies" and "Ding-Dongs" ............

Apple Pie as well. But these are not traditional foods I like so there was no mention of them. Just hamburgers.

That's somewhat more satisfying :D

Still doesn't change my favorites tough. Think the american-type food is so common known in europe that there nothing special about it...:) (to say the thruth, pretty weird thing saying theres nothing special about mixed pig anuses)

Its because the American foods are created through a variety of ethnic and cultural influences that there really in no "traditional American food." Its the idea of what came first; the egg or the chicken.

In that case it's simple: fish was there before chicken, fish has eggs, so egg.

If you'd say chicken's egg, I still say egg. The first animal called "chicken" came out of a chickens egg. You wouldn't say the first human was an ape until he was born would you? :D

But that might be off topic :)

image015.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1329110269006

A little combo platter. Perogies, cabbage rolls, Sauerkraut, sausage. Even though my preferences lean to a plate full of Perogies, sour cream and a few cabbage rolls for flavour.

I love perogies it is delicious and cabbage rolls too hmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1